Two 5.25-inch Powered Studio Monitors
Product Code 68044
Buy Today and Save $160.01 (40% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
The design philosophy behind Mackie's MRmk3 Series Powered Studio Monitors is centered on the idea that music is all that matters. MRmk3 reference monitors are designed to enhance your sonic experience at every level.
Mackie MRmk3 Powered Studio Monitors are specifically designed from start to finish for your music, aimed at revealing the full range and natural character your music deserves. Optimizing features include an enhanced waveguide system for a wider sweet spot and custom-tuned rear porting for smooth, extended bass response. With a wide range of full-range options and a powerful studio sub, you can be sure MRmk3 has the right setup for your studio.
When we designed our new MRmk3 Powered Studio Monitors we didn't start on paper, we started with music. We poured through countless hours of music from every possible genre and source. Then, we began the iterative process of designing and redesigning all the critical components that go into a professional studio monitor until we believed we'd created the perfect marriage. The result is acoustic optimization through features such as MRmk3's all new minimum-diffraction waveguide that delivers unmatched clarity and an open feel that instantly connects you to the music. Furthermore, optimized electronics as well as custom-matched amps and drivers add in clarity and balance unlike anything else in their price range. Because – most importantly – MRmk3 monitors are designed from start to finish for your music.
The ability to reveal the character of your music is easily the biggest reason to get professional studio monitors and Mackie MRmk3 monitors are packed with design features to enhance this experience. From the added punch and bass extension provided by the custom-tuned ports to the rugged all-wood cabinet packed with sound-tightening acoustic absorption material, you can be confident that MRmk3 monitors are revealing the full-range, natural character that your music deserves.
All studio spaces are different and having the right connection types and customizable control over your acoustics is important. Want more bass? Pump up the low end by up to 4dB and feel the difference. Or, boost or cut the highs to get the exact amount of sizzle and shimmer you want. Adding an MR10Smk3 studio subwoofer to your system only adds to the experience. It not only delivers the chest-pounding punch critical for genres like hip-hop and dance, but also lets your mains focus on what they do best for optimum studio performance.
- Music-centric voicing perfect for modern mixing, monitoring and multimedia applications
- Enhanced waveguide system delivers unmatched clarity and openness
- Minimized reflections and diffractions for wider sweet spot
- Seamless transition from high to low frequencies for a crystal clear mix image
- Perfectly matched amps and drivers for optimized performance
- 50 watts of Class A/B amplification
- 5.25″ polypropylene woofer
- High output with controlled low-frequency performance
- 1″ silk-dome tweeter
- Superior transient response great for snares and other fast-transient sources
- Flexible inputs for simple connection to almost any audio source
- Customizable frequency control for your studio space
- Two levels of bass boost
- Boost/cut control over highs
- Custom-tuned rear ports for smooth, even bass extension
- Rugged all-wood cabinet design built to last
- Acoustically optimized with sound-tightening acoustic absorption material
- Add the companion MR10Smk3 studio subwoofer for powerful, deep extended bass
Description$399.99 Add to cart
10-Inch Powered Subwoofer Studio Monitor
Description$249.99 Add to cart
45-inch Studio Monitor Stands
Description$189.99 Add to cart
Acoustic and aesthetic wall mount sound kit
Description$149.00 Add to cart
Professional Monitor Headphones
Description$69.95 Add to cart
Studio Microphone Cable Quad Conductor 25 feet
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)