USB Condenser Microphone with Cardioid Pickup Pattern
Product Code 68229
Buy Today and Save $180.00 (47% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
Microphone X sets a new standard for sound quality and features for a USB microphone by including an Aphex optical compressor and the famous Aphex Aural Exciter and Big Bottom processors in the analog domain. The optical compressor provides a consistent output level, while the Aural Exciter and Big Bottom processors add presence and air to the high frequencies and depth to the low frequencies in a way that no EQ ever could.
This condenser microphone features a great sounding, high performance capsule with a low-mass diaphragm, custom-engineered for Aphex to have extended frequency response and superior transient response. The cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of the desired sound source.
Whatever software you use, Microphone X will provide amazing results without having to buy any external hardware!
Make your Podcasts standout from the rest by providing excellent sound quality! Keep your listeners coming back for more!
Voiceover and Narration
Are you tired of sending out demos for voice over and narration jobs and getting no replies? Use the processing power of the Aphex Microphone X and get noticed!
Recording Software Included
Reaper Digital Audio Workstation software
Harrison Mixbus Digital Audio Workstation with "True Analog Mixing"
- Sound Quality
- High performance, cardioid capsule
- Aphex preamp
- Up to 24-bit/96kHz recording resolution
Analog Aural Exciter & Big Bottom Processing
- Microphone X features the famous Aphex Aural Exciter and Big Bottom processors to enhance your sound before it is broadcast or recorded. These features can provide that "larger than life" radio voice for Podcasts or a warm and present tone for vocalists.
Analog Optical Compressor
- Microphone X features an Aphex optical compressor. This keeps your dynamic range under control and provides a consistent input level to the DAW without clipping.
High Output Headphone Amp
- Microphone X features a loud and clear headphone amplifier based on the Aphex HeadPod 4. No other USB microphone offers this kind of headphone amplifier performance.
Ease of use
- Compressor and enhancement processors have individual on/off switches
- Separate Aural Exciter and Big Bottom Amount knobs are located on the rear
- Headphone jack is located on the front of the mic
- Comes with everything you need to start recording
Minimum Computer System Requirements:
- Mac OSX 10.5 and higher
- Windows XP SP3 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 SP1 (32/64-bit)
- Audio Performance: Up to 96k, 24-bit audio resolution
- Headphone Output: 125mW into 16 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 4.5mV/Pa (1kHz)
- Max SPL: 120 dB
Description$299.00 Add to cart
Advanced 4x4 USB 2.0 Recording System
Description$199.99 Add to cart
Adjustable Pro Laptop Stand and Mouse Rest
Description$199.00 Add to cart
High Output Four Channel Headphone Amplifier
Description$99.00 Add to cart
Studio Quality Guitar Input for iPad, iPhone and Mac
Description$79.00 Add to cart
High Quality iOS interface w/ Instrument and Stereo Mic/Line Inputs and Output For iPod, iPhone or iPad
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$12.95 Add to cart
1.5 Ft. Cable for Apogee Jam and MiC