Roadhog guitar cables from RapcoHorizon are "Road Ready and Tour Tough". This unique design of instrument cable provides a lifetime of performance for the musician that uses their gear night after night. Utilizing the best pure copper conductors and shielding materials for a quality sound and encasing that sound in an extra thick rugged PVC skin for guaranteed durability without sacrificing flexibility.
- Road Ready, Tour Tough Hi-Z unbalanced instrument cable for interfacing instrument level gear with amplifiers (Guitars, Bass Guitars, Keyboards and other unbalanced Hi-Z signal sources)
- Utilizing a serve shield process for noise free flexible operation
- Additional strain relief added by placing heat shrink over the barrel of the connectors
- Low capacitance cable offers an expanded frequency response
- Tough PVC jacket material is very flexible yet durable
- Pure copper conductor and shield
- Cable: ROADHOG.K
- Conductor Gauge: (1)20 gauge
- Shield: Composite conductive vinyl and copper serve
- Shield Coverage: 95%
- Jacket: Matte PVC
- O.D.: 0.295"
- Capacitance: 38 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- Characteristic Impedance: 40Ω NOMINAL
- D.C. Resistance @ 20°C: 10.7Ω/1000'
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$18.95 Add to cart
15 foot Instrument Cable
Description$13.95 Add to cart
10 foot Instrument Cable
Description$9.49 Add to cart
60 Cable Labels