Digital Piano w/ Dark White Side Panels and Stand
Product Code 69077
Buy Today and Save $499.01 (38% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
The DGX-650 is Yamaha's newest ensemble digital piano to feature a variety of interactive features that make learning, playing and sharing music fun for everyone. Acoustic piano touch and tone come first via the Graded Hammer Standard action and PureCF sampling, which includes recordings of a Yamaha concert grand piano.
But when learning to play your favorite songs, why stop at the piano features? The XG sound set lets aspiring pianists play along with professionally-arranged recordings of songs made famous by artists like Coldplay, Elton John, Adele and more. The optional You Are the Artist Series combines best-selling Hal Leonard song books with play-along XG song files for the DGX-650.
Download your favorite collections or view the entire You Are the Artist Series library at YamahaMusicSoft.com/xg.
And finally, when you're ready to share your musical achievements, the new USB Audio Recorder creates a CD-quality audio file on any USB device.
PureCF sampling starts with a meticulous recording of Yamaha's acclaimed CFIIIS 9' concert grand piano. This recording contains a number of dynamic levels from pianissimo to fortissimo, so you can experience the delicate touch of a soft passage or the pure power of two-handed chords.
Damper Resonance DSP
Damper Resonance digitally reproduces the sympathetic interaction between strings on acoustic pianos. When the damper pedal is used in a performance, the harmonics of other strings wash over the notes you play until the pedal is released.
88-note, weighted GHS action
A weighted action with heavier touch in the low end and lighter touch in the high end, just like the hammers inside an acoustic piano. Great for the aspiring pianist, practicing on the GHS action builds the proper finger technique for when the time comes to perform on an acoustic piano.
XG-optimized for You Are The Artist song books
Professionally-arranged, play-along XG song files from Yamaha MusicSoft are matched with best-selling song books from Hal Leonard. Learn to play songs made famous by artists like Elton John, Coldplay, Adele and more with the DGX-650 as your backing band. Download your favorite song collections and view the complete library (sold separately) at Yamahamusicsoft.com/xg
USB Audio (WAV) Recording/Playback
Record performances or MIDI songs as uncompressed, CD-quality audio to a USB flash drive using the USB Audio Recorder. From there, copy to your computer to make CDs, share over the internet or transfer to your portable music player. You can also playback uncompressed WAV files stored on a USB flash drive.
Smart Chord makes you sound like a pro, even if you're just learning how to play. With a single finger on your left hand, Smart Chord will create entire chords from simple Pop triads to complex jazz 7th and 9th chords. Accompaniment Styles create the rest of your virtual band so you can get straight to playing music.
Style Recommender suggests a list of suitable Styles based on your playing. Play in a piano part, drum part or just tap a simple rhythm and Style Recommender will create a list of appropriate Styles based on what you played.
AUX line input
Connect any device with an audio output and hear it through the DGX-650's built-in speakers. Listen to music from your mobile device, hook up another keyboard or even a mixer and jam with friends. The DGX-650 makes a great speaker system for virtually any sound source.
Provides enough horsepower for dropout-free performances even while layering two Voices and playing two-handed, sustained chords with heavy pedaling. So as you become a more advanced player, your digital piano can respond to your skill level.
Yamaha Education Suite
Yamaha Education Suite teaches you to play by breaking songs down into individual components, like pitch and rhythm, and reconstructing them once mastered. You can practice one hand of a song alone while the DGX-650 plays along with the other. WAITING mode pauses the accompaniment until you play the notes indicated on the SCORE display. YOUR TEMPO mode monitors playing and adjusts the tempo according to your accuracy. MINUS ONE mode lets you play the piano part start-to-finish, and gives you a grade at the end.
- Width: 1,397mm (55") / with keyboard stand: 1,399mm (55-1/16")
- Height: 146mm (5-3/4") / with keyboard stand: 761mm (29-15/16")
- Depth: 445mm (17-1/2") / with keyboard stand: 445mm (17-1/2")
- Weight: 22.5kg (49lbs. 10oz.) / with keyboard stand: 29.5kg (65lbs. 1oz.)
- Keyboard: Number of Keys: 88
- Type: Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) Keyboard
- Touch Response: Soft, Medium, Hard, Fixed
- Other Controllers: Pitch Bend: Yes
- Display: Type: Full Dot LCD
- Size: 320 x 240 dots
- Color: Monochrome
- Contrast: Yes
- Score Display Function: Yes
- Lyrics Display Function: Yes
- Language: English
- Panel: Language: English
- Tone Generation: Piano Sound: Pure CF Sound Engine
- Damper Resonance Yes
- Polyphony: Number of Polyphony (Max.): 128
- Preset: Number of Voices: 147 + 15 Drum/SFX Kits + 381 XGlite
- Featured Voices: 1 Natural! Voice, 9 Live! Voices, 8 Sweet! Voices, 7 Cool! Voices
- Compatibility: GM: Yes
- XGlite: Yes
- Types: Reverb: 35 types
- Chorus: 44 types
- DSP: 237 types
- Master EQ: 5 types
- Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC): Yes
- Functions: Dual/Layers: Yes
- Split: Yes
- Panel Sustain: Yes (Function Menu)
- Preset: Number of Preset Styles: 195
- Fingering: Multi Finger, Full Keyboard, AI Fingered
- Style Control: INTRO, MAIN x 2, FILL-IN, ENDING
- Custom: User Styles: Style File Format
- Other Features: Music Database: 305
- One Touch Setting (OTS): Yes
- Style Recommender: Yes
- Smart Chord: Yes
- Preset: Number of Preset Songs: 100
- Recording: Number of Songs: 5
- Number of Tracks: 6 (5 Melody + 1 Chord)
- Data Capacity: Approx. 30,000 notes for 1 user songs (when only "melody" tracks are recorded)
- Compatible Data Format: Playback: SMF (Format 0, Format 1), XF
- Recording: SMF (Format 0)
- Registration: Number of Buttons: 4 ( x 8 banks )
- Lesson/Guide: Yamaha Education Suite (Y.E.S.): Waiting, Your tempo, Minus one, Repeat & Learn, Chord Dictionary
- Demo/Help: Demonstration: Yes
- USB Audio Recorder Playback: .wav
- Recording: .wav
- Overall Controls: Metronome Yes
- Tempo Range: 5 - 280
- Transpose: -12 to 0, 0 to +12
- Tuning: Yes
- Miscellaneous: PIANO Button: Portable Grand Button
Storage and Connectivity
- Storage: Internal Memory: Approx. 1.7MB
- External Drives: USB Flash Memory
- Connectivity: DC IN DC IN 12V
- Headphones: x 1
- Sustain Pedal: x 1
- Pedal Unit: x 1
- AUX IN: Yes
- USB TO DEVICE: Yes
- USB TO HOST: Yes
Amplifiers and Speakers
- Amplifiers: 6W x 2
- Speakers: 12cm x 2 + 5cm x 2
- Power Supply: Adaptor (PA-150 or the equivalent )
- Power Consumption 13W
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Data List,Online Member Product Registration, Keyboard Stand, Footswitch, Music Rest, AC Power Adaptor (May be not included depending on your locale.)
Description$599.00 Add to cart
Stereo AC /DC Portable Amplifier
Description$139.99 Add to cart
Programmable Strobe Tuner
Description$139.00 Add to cart
Professional Monitor Headphones
Description$59.95 Add to cart
Double X-Brace Keyboard Stand-White
Description$39.99 Add to cart
Deluxe Keyboard Bench
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)