The Rumble Series is a mighty leap forward in the evolution of portable bass amps.
With its beefier power amp and larger, ported speaker enclosure, the Rumble 25 pumps greater volume and deeper bass response. In addition to standard volume and EQ controls, the Rumble 25 adds a newly-developed overdrive circuit and switchable Contour control, delivering gritty bite and slap-worthy punch at the mere push of a button.
- Speaker: One - 8" Fender® Special Design
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8" Stereo
- Channels: One - (with Selectable Overdrive and Contour)
- Controls: Volume, Overdrive On/Off, Bass, Contour On/Off, Mid, Treble
- Headphone Jack: 1/4" Stereo
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Amplifier Type:
- Pilot Light Jewel: Red LED
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Knobs: Ivory Soft Touch Radio Knobs
- Front Panel: Painted Metal
- Unique Features: Classic Fender styling, soft-touch radio knobs, newly developed, switchable overdrive circuit, push-button Contour control for "mid-scoop" tone shaping, removable front grille, ported cabinet design.
- Height: 15.252
- Length: 14.764
- Volume: 3.212
- Weight: 21.0
Description$199.00 Add to cart
Triple Envelope Filter Pedal
Description$149.95 Add to cart
Hard Shell Square Electric Bass Case
Description$149.00 Add to cart
WAZA Classic Delay Pedal
Description$29.95 Add to cart
Roundwound Medium Bass Strings (50-105)
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$18.95 Add to cart
Roundwound 40-95 - 4 String Bass Set
Description$16.95 Add to cart
20 foot Instrument Cable