6-string Electric Guitar
Product Code 70126
Buy Today and Save $216.66 (25% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
Built to Phil Demmel's no-holds-barred specs, the PDXT String-Through King V is a fearsome new take on the Machine Head guitarist's regal Jackson signature model.
Features include a basswood King V body with cutouts, three-piece through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcements, compound-radius (12"-16") bound rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid shark fin inlays, dual EMG® HZ humbucking pickups, dual volume controls and three-way blade pickup selector switch, adjustable string-through-body, compensated bridge, and black hardware.
- Body Shape: King V™
- Bridge Pickup: EMG® HZ Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: EMG® HZ Humbucking
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: R18 Fully Adjustable Compensated Bridge with Strings-Through-Body
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Fretboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Maple Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Shape: 3rd Fret: .755", 12th Fret: .815"
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
Description$599.99 Add to cart
40W Tube Guitar Combo Amp
Description$499.99 Add to cart
1x12 60W Stereo Programable Guitar Combo Amp w/ Effects
Description$214.00 Add to cart
Synth Engine Pedal
Description$49.95 Add to cart
Soloist Dinky Gig Bag Black
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$16.95 Add to cart
20 foot Instrument Cable