The smartLav+ is a broadcast-grade wearable microphone designed for use in a wide range of film, television and broadcast scenarios, or wherever broadcast quality audio is required in a discreet, portable format without the complication and expense of additional wireless equipment.
With the smartLav+ the user simply mounts the microphone on the talent, connects it to a smartphone or tablet headset jack and records via the RØDE Rec app for iOS, or any other audio app of their choice.
By employing a professional quality omni-directional condenser capsule the smartLav+ picks up sound equally from all around the microphone, allowing for versatility when mounting and ensuring a high degree of user-friendly operation.
A foam pop shield is supplied to minimise wind noise and vocal plosives (hard ‘b', ‘t' and ‘p' sounds), as well as a durable mounting clip with in-built cable management. Its Kevlar® reinforced cable ensures that you never stretch or snap your microphone under normal usage conditions.
The smartLav+ is compatible with any audio app that accepts input from the headset connection, however it has been designed to pair perfectly with RØDE's RØDE Rec app for Apple iOS devices. RØDE Rec turns the user's iOS device into a fully-featured field recorder, with a wide range of equalisation presets to suit various recording situations, in addition to professional editing functions and the ability to publish to SoundCloud and Dropbox direct from the app.
- Professional Lavalier Mic with TRRS Jack
- Compatible with iOS devices and select Android devices*
- Operates in conjunction with RØDE Rec app
- Discrete 4.5mm miniature microphone
- Omni-directional condenser capsule
- Removable water resistant pop filter
- Including Lavalier mounting Clip and Pouch
- Designed in Australia
- Kevlar® reinforced cable
- Acoustic Principle Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics JFET
- Capsule 0.10"
- Polar Pattern [Omnidirectional - picks up all sides equally]
- Address Type End
- Frequency Range 20Hz - 20kHz (selected HPF @ 0)
- Output Impedance0Ω
- Maximum SPL110dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level 189.0dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
Sensitivity -35.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (17.80mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) 27dB-A
- Weight 6.00gm
- Dimensions 1180.00mmH x 4.50mmW x 4.50mmD
- Output TRRS Output
- Warranty 1 year
Description$699.99 Add to cart
375-Watt 10-Channel Pro Portable PA System
Description$675.00 Add to cart
Mic / Line Preamplifier
Description$599.00 Add to cart
Wireless In-Ear Monitor System
Description$79.00 Add to cart
Cardioid Dynamic USB & XLR Microphone
Description$29.95 Add to cart
25 Ft Pro Roadhog Mic Cable XLRM-XLRF
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$21.95 Add to cart
10 Foot High-Quality Microphone Cable