The LD Systems DAVE 10 G3 is the latest generation of an extremely compact active PA system. The bass reflex subwoofer provides a solid bass foundation; the satellites ensure clearly defined mids and clear treble. The 2.1 power amp module built into the subwoofer delivers 1400W Peak power, and the intelligent LD LECC DSP guarantees perfect interaction and controlled functioning. The digital signal processor includes specially optimised crossovers, separate equalisers and limiters for the bass, mid, and treble frequency ranges, and a dynamic compressor that controls the subwoofer according to volume and provides for increased punch at low volumes.
The DAVE 10 G3 system's professional features include sturdy MDF cabinets, the necessary protection circuits, RCA, XLR/jack combo and Speakon-compatible connectors, and ergonomic handles. The LD "Evolutive" handles of the subwoofer are a genuine innovation - they permit a trouble-free, secure grip from all sides! The stand support of the satellites is tilted by five degrees for perfect orientation of the speaker cabinet.
Protection covers for the system components and a castor board with a lashing strap for convenient transport are available as accessories. Matching speaker stands, spacer tubes, and mounting forks are also available separately.
The DAVE 10 G3 is especially suitable for portable use and are very convenient to transport, making it just right for solo entertainers and duos. However, it also cuts a good figure in small permanent installations, e.g., in bars and restaurants.
MPN LDDAVE10G3 0 0
- Product number: LDDAVE10G3
- Product type: PA system
- Type: active
- Colour: black
- Max. SPL (continuous): 115dB
- Max. SPL (peak): 126dB
- Frequency response: 45 - 19000Hz
- Dispersion (H x V): 70 x 70°
- Weight: 27.5kg
- Low/mid driver dimensions: 10"
- Low/mid driver dimensions (mm): 254mm
- Woofer magnet: Ferrite
- Woofer brand: Custom-made
- Woofer voice coil: 2"
- Woofer voice coil (mm): 50,8mm
- Cabinet construction: vented
- Cabinet material: 15 mm MDF
- Cabinet surface: texture paint
- Subwoofer width: 345mm
- Subwoofer height: 430mm
- Depth Subwoofer: 460mm
- ubwoofer features: LD Systems "Evolutive" handles, threaded flange M20
- Midrange size: 5,25"
- Midrange size: 133,4mm
- Midrange magnet: Ferrite
- Midrange brand: Custom-made
- Midrange voice coil: 1"
- Midrange voice coil: 25,4mm
- Horn: radial
- Tweeter dimensions: 1 inch
- Tweeter dimensions (mm): 25,4mm
- Tweeter magnet: Neodymium
- Tweeter brand: Custom-made
- Tweeter voice coil: 1"
- Tweeter voice coil (mm): 25,4mm
- Mid/Hi system impedance: 4Ohm(s)
- Loudspeaker inputs:
- Speaker input connections: Speakon compatible
- Cabinet construction mid/high: Closed
- Mid/Hi system cabinet material: 12 mm MDF
- Mid/Hi system cabinet surface: texture paint
- Mid/Hi system width: 200mm
- Mid/Hi system height: 300mm
- Mid/Hi system depth: 230mm
- Mid/Hi system features: Pole mount flange with 5° tilt, ergonomically shaped insert handles
Amplifier Module (integrated in Subwoofer)
- Amplifier: Class A/B
- Amplifier Output System (RMS): 350W
- Amplifier Output System (Peak): 1400W
- Protection circuits: short circuit, overload, limiter
- Cooling: Aluminium heat sink
- Controls: sub level, Subwoofer Phase Reverse, Power, volume
- Display: signal, Power, limit
- Operating voltage: transformer, 220 V AC - 240 V AC
- Power consumption: 600VA
- Line inputs: 2
- Line input connectors: 6.3 mm Jack, RCA, XLR
- Loudspeaker outputs: 2
- Speaker output connections: Speakon compatible
Description$1,099.00 Add to cart
600 Watt Active Subwoofer
Description$149.99 Add to cart
Accessory Set for LDDAVE10G3
Description$129.00 Add to cart
Pro Neo-dymium Dynamic Hand-Held Microphone
Description$89.00 Add to cart
Short Pole Mount for Elements System
Description$22.95 Add to cart
30 foot Microphone Cable, XLRM to XLRF