The new LD Systems DAVE 12 G3 is the perfect active PA system for high-powered live gigs, multimedia presentations, and permanent installations in bars and clubs. A 12" bass reflex subwoofer and the satellites with 6.5" drivers and HF horns ensure a good sound with driving, defined bass, natural mids, and clear treble. The 2.1 power amp stage is built into the subwoofer and provides the system components with 2000 W Peak power.
The soul of the DAVE 12 G3 is the LD LECC DSP digital signal processor, which controls all important system functions. It includes specially amplitude and low-latency optimised crossovers, separate equalisers and limiters for the bass, mid, and treble frequency ranges, and a dynamic compressor that controls the subwoofer according to volume and provides for increased punch at low volumes.
The professional full range of features of the DAVE 12 G3 includes sturdy multiplex cabinets, all important protection circuits, RCA, XLR/jack combo and Speakon-compatible connectors, and ergonomically shaped, recessed handles. The LD "Evolutive" handles of the subwoofer are an important innovation with a metal ring handle that permits a secure and convenient grip from all sides. For accurate vertical orientation of the satellites, the speaker supports are vertically adjustable by ± 13,5° max. in seven increments.
Protection covers for the system components and a castor board with a lashing strap for easy transport are available as accessories. Matching speaker stands, spacer tubes, and mounting forks are also available separately.
The DAVE 12 G3 system is ideally suited for portable use and also makes a great impression in permanent installations.
MPN LDDAVE12G3 0 0
- Product number: LDDAVE12G3
- Product type: PA system
- Type: active
- Colour: black
- Max. SPL (continuous): 119dB
- Max. SPL (peak): 130dB
- Frequency response: 40 - 19000Hz
- Dispersion (H x V): 90 x 40°
- Weight: 48.5kg
- Low/mid driver dimensions: 12"
- Low/mid driver dimensions (mm): 304,8mm
- Woofer magnet: Ferrite
- Woofer brand: Custom-made
- Woofer voice coil: 2,5"
- Woofer voice coil (mm): 63,5mm
- Cabinet construction: vented
- Cabinet material: 15 mm Plywood
- Cabinet surface: texture paint
- Subwoofer width: 435mm
- Subwoofer height: 500mm
- Depth Subwoofer: 540mm
- Subwoofer features: LD Systems "Evolutive" handles, threaded flange M20
- Midrange size: 6,5"
- Midrange size: 165,1mm
- Midrange magnet: Ferrite
- Midrange brand: Custom-made
- Midrange voice coil: 1,75"
- Midrange voice coil: 44,5mm
- Horn: CD horn
- Tweeter dimensions: 1"
- Tweeter dimensions (mm): 25,4mm
- Tweeter magnet: Ferrite
- Tweeter brand: Custom Made
- Tweeter voice coil: 1"
- Tweeter voice coil (mm): 25,4mm
- Mid/Hi system impedance: 4Ohm(s)
- Loudspeaker inputs: 1
- Speaker input connections: Speakon compatible
- Cabinet construction mid/high: Closed
- Mid/Hi system cabinet material: 15 mm Plywood
- Mid/Hi system cabinet surface: texture paint
- Mid/Hi system width: 250mm
- Mid/Hi system height: 400mm
- Mid/Hi system depth: 250mm
- Mid/Hi system features: ergonomically shaped insert handles, SM707 stand mount 36 mm
Amplifier Module (integrated in Subwoofer)
- Amplifier: Class A/B
- Amplifier Output System (RMS): 500W
- Amplifier Output System (Peak): 2000W
- Protection circuits: overload, short circuit, limiter
- Cooling: volume-controlled fan
- Controls: Power, sub level, volume, Subwoofer Phase Reverse
- Display: limit, signal, on/off, protect (protection circuit engaged)
- Operating voltage: transformer, 220 V AC - 240 V AC
- Line inputs: 2
- Line input connectors: RCA, XLR, 6.3 mm Jack
- Line output connectors: XLR
- Loudspeaker outputs: 2
- Speaker output connections: Speakon compatible
- Internal sampling frequency: 1000kHz
Description$1,099.00 Add to cart
600 Watt Active Subwoofer
Description$399.99 Add to cart
16-Channel Professional Effects Mixer with USB
Description$139.99 Add to cart
Accessory Set of Dave12G3
Description$129.00 Add to cart
Pro Neo-dymium Dynamic Hand-Held Microphone
Description$89.00 Add to cart
Short Pole Mount for Elements System
Description$22.95 Add to cart
30 foot Microphone Cable, XLRM to XLRF