The DAVE 15 G3 is LD Systems' most powerful active compact system. A bass reflex subwoofer with a 15" driver constitutes the massive, powerful foundation. The satellites with 8" drivers and HF horns are responsible for a natural sounding, assertive midrange and transparent treble. The subwoofer incorporates a 2.1 power amp module that drives the components of the DAVE 15 G3 with 2800W of Peak power.
The LD LECC DSP digital processor ensures perfectly tuned functioning of the system. It includes specially amplitude and low-latency optimised crossovers, separate equalisers and limiters for the bass, mid, and treble frequency ranges, and a dynamic compressor that controls the subwoofer according to volume and provides for increased punch at low volumes.
The thoroughly professional features of the DAVE 15 G3 active PA system include sturdy multiplex cabinets, all important protection circuits, RCA, XLR/jack combo and Speakon-compatible connectors, and ergonomically shaped, recessed handles. The LD "Evolutive" handles of the subwoofer are especially worthy of mention: the innovative design with a metal ring handle permits secure, convenient handling from all sides. For accurate vertical orientation, the speaker supports of the satellites are vertically adjustable by ± 13,5° max. in seven increments.
Speaker protection covers and a castor board with a lashing strap for simple transport are available as accessories. Matching speaker stands, spacer tubes, and mounting forks are also available separately.
Like all systems in the DAVE series, the DAVE 15 G3 is suitable for portable use and for permanent installation.
MPN LDDAVE15G3 0 0
- Product number: LDDAVE15G3
- Product type: PA system
- Type: active
- Colour: black
- Max. SPL (continuous): 121dB
- Max. SPL (peak): 132dB
- Frequency response: 35 - 19000Hz
- Dispersion (H x V): 90 x 40°
- Weight: 60.9kg
- Low/mid driver dimensions: 15"
- Low/mid driver dimensions (mm): 381mm
- Woofer magnet: Ferrite
- Woofer brand: Custom-made
- Woofer voice coil: 3"
- Woofer voice coil (mm): 76,2mm
- Cabinet construction: vented
- Cabinet material: 18 mm Plywood
- Cabinet surface: texture paint
- Subwoofer width: 480mm
- Subwoofer height: 570mm
Depth Subwoofer: 635mm
Subwoofer features: threaded flange M20, LD Systems "Evolutive" handles
- Midrange size: 8"
- Midrange size: 203,2mm
- Midrange magnet: Ferrite
- Midrange brand: Custom-made
- Midrange voice coil: 1,5"
- Midrange voice coil: 38,1mm
- Horn: CD horn
- Tweeter dimensions: 1"
- Tweeter dimensions (mm): 25,4mm
- Tweeter magnet: Ferrite
- Tweeter brand: Custom-made
- Tweeter voice coil: 1"
- Tweeter voice coil (mm): 25,4mm
- Mid/Hi system impedance: 4Ohm(s)
- Loudspeaker inputs: 1
- Speaker input connections: Speakon compatible
- Cabinet construction mid/high: Closed
- Mid/Hi system cabinet material: 15 mm Plywood
- Mid/Hi system cabinet surface: texture paint
- Mid/Hi system width: 275mm
- Mid/Hi system height: 430mm
- Mid/Hi system depth: 260mm
- Mid/Hi system features: ergonomically shaped insert handles, SM707 stand mount 36 mm
Amplifier Module (integrated in Subwoofer)
- Amplifier: Class A/B
- Amplifier Output System (RMS): 700W
- Amplifier Output System (Peak): 2800W
- Protection circuits: short circuit, limiter, overload
- Cooling: volume-controlled fan
- Controls: sub level, Power, Subwoofer Phase Reverse, volume
- Display: signal, limit, on/off, protect (protection circuit engaged)
- Operating voltage: transformer, 220 V AC - 240 V AC
- Power consumption: 1000VA
- Line inputs: 2
- Line input connectors: 6.3 mm Jack, XLR, RCA
- Line output connectors: XLR
- Loudspeaker outputs: 2
- Speaker output connections: Speakon compatible
Description$1,099.00 Add to cart
600 Watt Active Subwoofer
Description$149.99 Add to cart
Accessory Set for LDDAVE15G3
Description$129.00 Add to cart
Pro Neo-dymium Dynamic Hand-Held Microphone
Description$89.00 Add to cart
Short Pole Mount for Elements System
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$22.95 Add to cart
30 foot Microphone Cable, XLRM to XLRF