For plugging Hi-Z mics into unbalanced inputs. The outer jacket is a durable and flexible matte PVC compound. Since many Hi-Z mics have different pins hot, we give you your choice for your customer's particular microphone. Available with alternate choices of connector brands to meet different preferences and price points.
- Your choice of wiring to match your particular microphone
- HZ, AHZ, NHZ, SHZ, and N1HZ wired XLR pin 3 to tip
- HZV, AHZV, NHZV, SHZV, and N1HZV wired XLR pin 2 to tip.
- Utilizing a serve shield process for quiet operation yielding maximum flexibility
- Matte jacket PVC material is very flexible yet durable with very low memory
- Connector brand options available to meet various preferences and price points, RapcoHorizon, Amphenol, Neutrik, or Switchcraft
- Pure copper conductor and shield
- (1) 24 gauge center conductors
- Individually tested for performance and quality
- Cable: INST1
- Conductor Gauge: (1)24 gauge
- Shield: Bare annealed copper serve
- Shield Coverage: 70%
- Jacket: Matte PVC
- O.D. 0.242"
- Capacitance: 25 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- Characteristic Impedance: 60Ω NOMINAL
- D.C. Resistance @ 20°C: 23Ω/1000'
Description$179.00 Add to cart
Pro Supercardioid Dynamic Reference Microphone
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$18.95 Add to cart
15 foot Instrument Cable
Description$13.95 Add to cart
10 foot Instrument Cable
Description$9.49 Add to cart
60 Cable Labels