The AKG C314 is one in a series of microphones designed around the characteristics of the now classic AKG C414. The C314 has the exact same one-inch dual diaphragm capsule as the C414 XLS, a sound embraced by audio engineers the world over. Designed for enthusiasts and professionals alike, the C314 has advanced features that help artists fine-tune their signature sound including four selectable polar patterns, the lowest self-noise in its class, and an overload detection LED. Whereas the C414 features nine polar patterns, the C314 offers the four most commonly used polar patterns in studio applications.
- Four selectable polar patterns
- Perfect for nearly every application.
- Lowest self noise
- For highest resolution in high dynamic applications.
- Overload detection LED
- Indicates overly high sound pressure levels.
- Computer-matched diaphragms
- To guarantee the highest polar pattern accuracy.
- Integrated capsule suspension
- Reduces mechanical noise and resonances.
- 20 dB attenuation pad and bass-cut filter
- For close up recording and reduction of the proximity effect.
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Max SPL: 135 dB
- Connectivity: XLR
- Pattern and type
- Capsule: Condenser
- Pattern: Multi-pattern
- Type: Mounted
- Applications: Studio, stage
- Phantom power required: Yes (48V)
- Size and weight
- Width: 6.3" (160 cm)
- Height: 1.7" (43 mm)
- Depth: 2.16" (55 mm)
- Weight: 10.58 oz. (300 g)
- Case: Pouch
- Clip: Shock mount
Description$1,498.00 Add to cart
2-way 7 inch Nearfield Monitors - Pair
Description$1,299.99 Add to cart
40-Input and 25-Bus Digital Rack Mixer
Description$599.95 Add to cart
22x24 Thunderbolt 2 Audio Interface
Description$479.00 Add to cart
Really Nice Dual Mic Preamp
Description$199.00 Add to cart
Closed Back Studio Headphones For Monitoring Mixing and Mastering
Description$39.95 Add to cart
25 Ft Pro Roadhog Mic Cable XLRM-XLRF