The Control SB2210 provides low frequency reinforcement for a wide variety of sound system applications. Its compact size, high output and outdoor capable design makes it one of the most versatile subwoofers in the installation market.
MPN: CONTROL SB2210-WH
- 2 x 250 mm (10 in.) Woven Fiberglass Cone LF Drivers
- 500 Watts Power handling
- Frequency Response Down to 38 Hz
- 13 x M6 Insert Points Including Inserts for Optional U-Bracket
- Compact, Low Profile Design
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 38 Hz - 500 Hz
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 48 Hz - 95 Hz
- Power Rating: 500W (2000W peak) Continuous Pink Noise (2 hrs)
- 1000W Continuous Program(2 hrs)
- 400W (1600W peak) Continuous Pink Noise (100 hrs)
- Maximum Input Voltage: 60.0VRMS (2 hrs), 120V peak
- Sensitivity: 95 dB, 1W @ 1m in half-space (2π loading, average 50 – 90 Hz)
- Max SPL: 122 dB in half-space (2π loading)
- Nominal Impedance 8Ω
- Minimum Impedance: 7.2Ω at 160 Hz
- Recommended Filter: 45 Hz, 24 dB/oct high-pass filter
- Low Frequency: Two 250 mm (10 inch) diameter LF drivers, long-excursion design, woven fiberglass cone, highly damped butyl rubber surround, linear suspension spider , high temperature anodized aluminum voice coil former, high-temp voice coil wire and coil adhesive, FEA optimized motor construction, aluminum conductive ring.
- Enclosure Material High Impact PolyStyrene (HIPS) w/ 10% glass fill and internal 8 mm polyurethane co-mold, painted with highly-UV-resistant paint on white (-WH) model for maximum UV fade resistance.
- Grille: Thermoset composite coated steel, zinc-plated, 3-layer foam backing.
- Environmental IP-45 rating per IEC529 when installed with included MTC-PC2 terminal panel cover. Exceeds MilSpec 810 for humidity, salt spray, temperature & UV. Passes Mil-STd-202F for salt spray.
- Terminals Screw-down terminal strip, zinc plated copper base, nickel-plated metal screws/washers. Accepts up to 9 mm outside, 4 mm inside open lug (#6, #8 or #10 lug), plus bare wire (up to 12 AWG/2.5mm2). Included MTC-PC2 and optional MTC-PC3 protective covers available to provide sealed entrance for additional weather protection.
- Agency Rating ROHS-compliant. Optional MTC-SBT300 transformer is UL recognized per UL1876.
- Colors: Black or white (-WH)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 355 x 590 x 570 mm (14 x 23.3 x 22.5 in.)
- Net Weight: 23.31 kg (51.4 lb)
- Shipping Weight: 25.85 kg (57.0 lb)
- Included Accessories: 1 pc MTC-PC2 input panel cover, 4 pcs floor standing feet 4 pcs beveled washers.
Description$569.00 Add to cart
500w Per Channel @ 4 ohms Integrated Processing Power Amplifier w/ DSP
Description$559.00 Add to cart
Two-channel 650 watts @ 4Ohms Power Amplifier with DSP
Description$489.00 Add to cart
Dual 15 in. Two-Way Sound Reinforcement Loudspeaker System
Description$64.95 Add to cart
50 foot Speaker Cable, 14 Gauge Speakon to Speakon
Description$59.95 Add to cart
50 foot Speaker Cable, 14 Gauge 1/4 inch to Speakon
Description$14.99 Add to cart
1/4 inch FEMALE to SPEAKON