Compact Directional On-Camera Shotgun Condenser Microphone
Product Code 76209
Buy Today and Save $70.99 (19% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
The RØDE VideoMic Pro+ is a new addition to the best-in-market on-camera category. It is a true shotgun microphone designed for use with camcorders, DSLR cameras and portable audio recorders as a source of primary and reference audio.
Still with the best-in-class Rycote Lyre suspension system onboard, the VideoMic Pro+ improves on the existing VideoMic Pro capsule/line tube and windshield, plus boasts a host of new features.
Automatic Power Function (with plug-in power availability) is perfect for the run-and-gun shooter, automatically turning the microphone off when unplugged from the camera.
Built-in Battery Door makes replacing the battery a breeze - plus it won't get lost.
Power options the VideoMic Pro+ can be powered by the all-new and included RØDE LB-1 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery, 2 x AA Batteries or continuously via Micro USB.
Digital Switching - will ensure the user has ultimate capture of the audio signal at the source, reducing post production and editing times.
- Automatic Power Function with plug-in power
- Power via LB-1, 2 x AA Batteries, Micro USB
- Ships with LB-1 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery, Detachable 3.5mm TRS Cable, Micro USB Cable
- Built-in Battery Door
- Optimised Windshield Shape
- Digital Switching
- 10-year extended warranty when you register your microphone
- 2-Stage High Pass Filter to reduce low frequencies such as rumble from traffic or air conditioning
- 3-Stage Gain Control, with +20dB function – designed to improve audio quality on DSLR or mirrorless cameras
- High Frequency Boost will boost high frequencies enhancing detail and clarity in the recording
- Safety Channel to help ensure the signal doe
- Acoustic Principle: Line Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter
- Capsule: 0.55"
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz (selected HPF @75Hz/150Hz)
- Output Impedance: 200Ω
- Maximum SPL 133dBSPL
- Maximum Output Level: 7.7dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -33.6dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (21.20mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 14dBA
- Power Options Internal batteryUSB bus poweredAA Battery
- Weight: 122g
- Dimensions: 111mmH x 66mmW x 170mmD
- Output: Minijack Output
- Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration heres not clip when unexpected spikes occur
Description$699.00 Add to cart
Precision Broadcast-Grade Shotgun Condenser Microphone
Description$279.99 Add to cart
Handy Recorder with Interchangeable Microphone System
Description$149.00 Add to cart
Professional Monitoring Headphones
Description$149.00 Add to cart
Professional Monitor Headphones
Description$129.00 Add to cart
Microphone Boom Pole Arm
Description$39.00 Add to cart
Wind Muff for VideoMic Pro
Description$32.00 Add to cart
3/8 inch Pivoting Boom Adapter for Mounting on Boom Stands and Poles