iRig Mic HD 2 is the sequel to IK’s successful iRig Mic HD and is designed to put all the power of high-resolution sound into your hands, so you can easily create exceptional professional content anywhere you go on any device.
Featuring high-quality 24-bit converters with sample rates up to 96kHz, a low noise preamp, a high quality, gold-sputtered electret condenser capsule and an onboard dedicated headphone output with volume control for direct monitoring, iRig Mic HD 2 offers unmatched quality and versatility at the most affordable price. It also comes with all the cables, accessories and software you need!
Equally at home on stage, in the studio, in a living room, on the street or at a conference, iRig Mic HD 2 is the only microphone of its kind to offer a portable, ergonomic handheld form factor and represents the ideal solution for a wide range of applications including recording speech, vocals, acoustic instruments, guitar amps and more. As opposed to standard desktop models, its comfortable handheld design makes it perfect for singers, musicians, interviewers, broadcasters, presenters, podcasters, and vloggers wanting to achieve truly professional results in a wide variety of recording situations that also need practicality and ease of use, especially when traveling.
iRig Mic HD 2 features a headphone output with volume control (ready to use with the new iPhone 7,) enabling users to directly monitor the sound or send the signal to a PA or a mixer for routing flexibility.
Equipped with a high-quality, gold-sputtered cardioid electret condenser capsule, ensuring excellent transient accuracy and a wide frequency response, a 24-bit audiophile-grade A/D converter with sample rates up to 96kHz and a low noise, high-definition preamp, iRig Mic HD 2 captures all the tiniest details of the source and meets the most demanding professional needs.
iRig Mic HD 2 comes complete with all the accessories to get the most out of it in any situation; a carrying pouch, a compact table tripod, a mic stand adapter, a 5/8" to 3/8" thread adapter and comes with a Lightning iOS cable and a USB cable for device connection.
The completeness of options and performance-related features make iRig Mic HD 2 the only microphone available to truly meet the needs of a wider audience of users, from professional to enthusiasts who wish to achieve great results, anywhere without breaking the bank.
MPN: iRIG Mic HD 2
- The only handheld USB digital condenser microphone available
- Compatible with iOS, Mac and PC platforms
- Convenient handheld design, ideal for many applications
- Quality equivalent to microphones costing many times more
- Onboard gain control to adjust input level
- Onboard headphone output with volume control (iPhone 7 ready)
- High-quality gold-sputtered condenser capsule for wide frequency response and transient accuracy
- High-definition 24 bit recording with up to 96kHz sampling rate
- Affordable - achieve great sound without breaking the bank
- Comes with: Lightning iOS cable, USB cable, table tripod, mic stand adapter, carrying pouch, 5/8" to 3/8" thread adapter
- Includes a full suite of recording software/applications
- Microphone Type: condenser, electret
- Capsule Size: 0.55"
- Polar Pattern: cardioid
- Interface Type: USB digital microphone with a built-in low-noise, high-definition preamp
- Conversion: 24-bit A/D, 24-bit D/A
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz and 96 kHz
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, -3 dB
- Maximum Sound Pressure: 125 dB
- Sensitivity: -40 dB, 10 mV/Pa
- Windscreen: built-in
- Sensitivity: adjustable over a 40 dB range
- Controls: Built-in low profile input gain and headphone volume contols/li>
- Metering: Built-in multicolor LED for status and audio level indication
- Connector Type: standard Micro-USB
- Headphones Output: 1/8" TRS jack
- Power: powered by connected device
- iRig Mic HD 2 microphone
- Lightning to micro-USB cable
- USB to micro-USB cable
- Protective storage bag
- Mic clamp
- 5/8" to 3/8" thread adapter
- Table top stand
- Size: 188mm/7.4" x 49mm/1.93"
- Weight: 325g/11.46oz
- Cables lenght: 1.5m/59"
- Compatible with iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPod touch 6th generation, iPod touch 5th generation, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) 1st Generation, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad mini, iPad 4th generation. iOS 6 or later is required.
- Mac®: macOS® 10.6 or later. One free USB port.
- Windows®: Fully supports Windows 10 WASAPI for low latency audio. One free USB port.
(ASIO4ALL is required on Windows 7 and 8 for low latency audio. See our FAQ here for further details.)
- Compatible with Android devices running Android 5 or later and with USB digital audio capabilities.
- Micro-USB-OTG to Micro-USB cable (sold separately) is required.
Description$439.99 Add to cart
10-in 4-out Audio Interface
Description$239.95 Add to cart
2-Channel Mic / Instrument Tube Preamp
Description$69.00 Add to cart
Professional Advanced Pop Filter
Description$39.95 Add to cart
25 Ft Pro Roadhog Mic Cable XLRM-XLRF
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$24.95 Add to cart
25 foot Microphone Cable, XLRM to XLRF