Following on the tremendous success of the 1 SPOT Pro CS7 and CS12, Truetone presents the most powerful slim line power supply in its class, the 1 SPOT Pro CS6. Utilizing the energy efficient technology found in all 1 SPOT’s, the CS6 is the first low-profile power brick to be able to put out up to 1600mA of pure, silent power.
Just like its bigger brothers in the 1 SPOT Pro line, the CS6 has a variety of DC voltages available to power just about any pedal on the market. Each output is completely isolated, regulated and filtered, eliminating crosstalk and noise. With no big transformer to hinder their performance, proximity noise is not an issue with any 1 SPOT Pro.
The low-profile design of the 1 SPOT Pro CS6 allows it to be mounted under flat pedalboards like the Pedaltrain® Nano and Metro series. However, the compact design is also perfect for mounting on top of pedalboards, serving the dual role of a power supply and pedal riser.
Can the 1 SPOT Pro power my pedal?
That question can best be answered by looking at the following questions and notes…
Which output and settings do I use for my pedals?
It is important for you to know the power requirements for your pedal. For every pedal that you are going to power via the 1 SPOT Pro CS6, you need to know the following:
What is the voltage required by the pedal?
Does the pedal require AC or DC voltage?
What is the polarity of the pedal? (Center pin positive or negative.)
These questions can usually be answered by:
1. Inspecting the pedal itself near the power jack.
2. Referring to the owner’s manual.
3. Checking online, or contacting the manufacturer
4. If your pedal can be powered by a 9Vdc battery, it can be powered by one of the 9Vdc outputs ( an exception being the Boss ACA pedals, see below).
Notes on using certain pedals with the 1 SPOT Pro CS6:
Some older Boss pedals require 12Vdc, yet can be powered by a 9Vdc battery. They will indicate “Use ACA adaptor” near the power jack. To power an ACA pedal please use outputs 5-6, and set to 12Vdc on the DIP switch for the corresponding output. Modern Boss pedals will indicate “PSA,” and can be powered by any of the CS6’s 9Vdc outputs.
Many germanium based fuzzes and Octavia-style pedals will require the use of the CYR adaptor to reverse the polarity to center pin positive.
For pedals with high milliamp draws such as Strymon, please utilize outputs 1 or 2 that produce 500mA each.
Eventide pedals such as the Time Factor and H9 may be powered by outputs 1 or 2 with the addition of the CL6 converter, for proper DC jack tip size and polarity.
Line 6 M5 may be powered by outputs 1 or 2.
Line 6 M9, and the modeling pedals (DL-4/MM-4), may be powered by outputs 1 or 2, and will also require the CL6 converter.
Line 6 Tone Core pedals may be powered by any 9Vdc output.
Line 6 POD or M13 cannot be powered by the 1 SPOT Pro CS6.
If more 9Vdc pedals need to be powered, an MC5 daisy chain (sold separately) may be plugged into any of the 9Vdc outputs depending on mA draw. For adding one more pedal, use the included MC2 cable.
Pedals that do not utilize a power jack, yet are powered normally by a 9Vdc battery, may utilize any 9Vdc output, along with the CBAT converter.
TC Electronic Nova pedals may be powered by outputs 5-6 in the 12Vdc position.
TC Electronic Classic and Tone Print series may be powered by any 9Vdc output.
Digitech Whammy: Versions 1-4 cannot be powered by the 1 SPOT Pro CS6. Version 5 or Whammy DT may be powered by outputs 1 or 2.
Radial Tonebone 15Vdc pedals can be powered by a 18Vdc output, using the Reverse Polarity Converter (CYR) included with the 1 SPOT Pro.
Note: Outputs can each handle more than the stated mA number. However, it is important to never exceed the max. current rating of all outputs simultaneously.
- 88 x 160 x 31mm (3.46 x 6.30 x 1.22”); 590 grams (1.3 lbs.) - weight and dimensions of power supply only, not including cables or packaging.
- Input Voltage: The 1 SPOT Pro CS6 can be used anywhere in the world without the use of a step-up or step-down transformer. Like our 1 SPOT, it transforms wall voltage from 100-240Vac, and converts it into the stated voltages on the bottom of the unit.
- Cables: The 1 SPOT Pro CS6 includes a generous assortment of cables and converter plugs. The cables are of various lengths, color-coded for easy cable management and with right angle plugs on the pedal end.
Power cables (all are center pin negative polarity):
- (1) DC26 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 26” (660mm) – Purple
- (1) DC22 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 22” (559mm) – Blue
- (1) DC18 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 18” (457mm) – White
- (3) DC12 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 12” (305mm) – Yellow
- (1) MC2 Two 5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs with 5.5x2.1mm input socket.
- Converter Plugs:
- (1) CL6 – (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 5.5x2.5 barrel output; reverse polarity)
- Green – for Line 6 DL4/M9/etc. and some Eventide pedals.
- (1) CYR – (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 5.5x2.1 barrel output; reverse polarity)
- Red – reverse polarity converter
- (1) C35 – (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 3.5mm male output; tip positive)
- Black – 3.5mm (1/8”) plug converter
- (1) CBAT – (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, Black battery clip output)
- Connects to battery clip wires inside pedals that do not have DC jacks. Do NOT connect to a battery!
- Available Output Voltages:
- Outputs 1-2: 9VDC (500mA)
- Outputs 3-4: 9VDC or 18VDC (100mA)
- Outputs 5-6: 9VDC or 12VDC (200mA)
Description$179.99 Add to cart
Overdrive & Distortion Guitar Pedal
Description$119.99 Add to cart
Stereo Passive PC Direct Box
Description$54.95 Add to cart
Custom Shop Buffer
Description$22.95 Add to cart
9-18 Voltage Doubler Cable
Description$18.49 Add to cart
IEC Input & Output w Courtesy US Standard Outlet
Description$10.95 Add to cart
Allows Connection of up to 5 Units to the 1 Spot Power Supply
Description$8.29 Add to cart
24-inch Multi-Purpose 2-Plug Cable for 1 Spot ect..
Description$5.29 Add to cart
12 inch Extension Cable for 1 Spot & AC Power Supplies