The Sony ECM-100U is a Uni-directional electret condenser microphone ideal for instrument recording in studio and compatible with High-Resolution Audio. Equipped with a newly developed microphone capsule, ECM-100U delivers flat and wide frequency response of 20 to 50,000 Hz and picks up the raw sound of the instrument’s original features.
Excellent Sound Quality
Newly developed small diaphragm microphone capsule with Uni-directional characteristics delivers authentic sound of instruments with extremely low distortion.
Flat and Wide Frequency Response
The ECM-100U microphone has flat and wide frequency response (20 Hz to 50kHz) and provides superb sound reproduction quality for High-Resolution Audio.
Noise Elimination Construction
Two-part metallic body structure originally employed in the C-800G microphone prevents acoustic vibration, resulting in low noise and clear sound.
Low-Cut filter switch helps eliminate low-frequency noise and proximity effect.
An -10dB pad switch on ECM-100U microphone provides added headroom and minimizes distortion caused by transient peaks.
- Capsule Type: Electret Condenser
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 50 kHz
- Directivity: Cardioid
- Sensitivity *: -41 dB
- Output Impedance *: 100Ω±15%, Balanced
- Dynamic Range: 121 dB or more
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio *: 73 dB or more
- Inherent Noise *: 21 dB SPL or less
- Maximum Input Sound Pressure Level *: 142 dB SPL
- Connector: XLR-3-12C (male)
- Mic Cable: XLR 3-pin Cable Required (Not Supplied)
- Power Requirements: DC 44 to 52 V
- Dimensions *: 19dia.×130mm (0.75dia.×5.12in.)
- Mass: Approx. 130g (4.6oz.)
- Mic holder (1)
- Wind screen (1)
- Stand screw adaptor (W3/8 to NS5/8) (1)
- Operating instructions (1)
- Carrying case (1)
Description$675.00 Add to cart
Mic / Line Preamplifier
Description$439.99 Add to cart
10-in 4-out Audio Interface
Description$39.95 Add to cart
25 Ft Pro Roadhog Mic Cable XLRM-XLRF
Description$24.95 Add to cart
25 foot Microphone Cable, XLRM to XLRF
Description$23.95 Add to cart
10 Foot High-Quality Microphone Cable