Automatic Feedback Destroyer / Processor
Product Code 7823
Our Price is too Low to advertise! Call 1-800-878-8882 to place your order.
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
The SHARK FBQ100 Automatic Feedback Destroyer from Behringer is a compact device that eliminates feedback and provides other versatile features in an easy-to-use design. Ideal for PA applications, the unit has an intelligent "learn mode" that can automatically equalize your PA and protect your system from feedback. The search algorithm uses narrow FBQ filters that can destroy up to 8 feedback frequencies while maintaining sonic integrity.
The SHARK FBQ100 also has an integrated mic preamplifier with 48V phantom power for use with condenser mics. The balanced XLR and 1/4" inputs can accept mic and line signals with full gain control. There are also balanced XLR and 1/4" outputs for wide system compatibility. A delay line offers up to 2.5 seconds of adjustable delay, while a noise gate offers automatic and manual parameter settings. There is an automatic compressor with variable density, as well as a subsonic filter with an adjustable cut-off frequency.
MPN FBQ100 0 0
- Compact design, ideal for PA applications
- The intelligent "learn mode" can automatically equalize your PA and protect your system from feedback
- The search algorithm uses narrow 1/60 octave single-shot FBQ filters that can destroy up to 8 feedback frequencies while maintaining sonic integrity. The remaining filters work automatically as required, adjusting only feedback-specific frequencies
- The adjustable mic preamplifier has ultra-low noise technology for high-quality sound. It also offers 48V phantom power for use with condenser mics
- The balanced gold-plated XLR and 1/4" inputs can accept mic and line signals with full gain control
- Servo-balanced gold-plated XLR and 1/4" outputs let you choose between line or mic output levels for connecting and converting virtually any type of signal with a variety of devices
- The delay line offers up to 2.5 seconds of delay, which can be adjusted in meters, feet, or milliseconds to compensate for time variations due to speaker positioning in large venues
- The noise gate offers automatic and manual parameter settings
- There is an automatic compressor with variable density
- Integrated subsonic filter with an adjustable cut-off frequency
- Optional rack-mount kit available (sold separately) for convenient installation
Description$199.00 Add to cart
Matched Pair of Compact 1/2-inch Cardioid Condenser Microphones w/ Mic Clips and Windshields
Description$69.95 Add to cart
Stereo 2 Channel Passive Direct Box
Description$16.95 Add to cart
20 foot Instrument Cable
Description$12.99 Add to cart
Pro Stereo Dual REAN 1/4 inch M to 1/4 inch M TS Cable
Description$10.95 Add to cart
10 foot Instrument Cable