The GTX-7 Footswitch was developed for use with Mustang GTX amplifiers, allowing users to select various presets and effects from the floor. Looper buttons access the amp’s “Record,” “Play,” “Overdub,” “Stop” and “Undo” functions, Tap Tempo is accessible for time-based effects, and the chromatic tuner is also selectable on demand. Removable cable with 1/4" plugs included.
- BANK UP/ DOWN SWITCH: Functions in Preset Mode; Pressing switch and releasing will bank up by 5 presets, press and hold will bank down by 5 presets
- Pressing switch and releasing will switch between three of the modes (Looper, Effects, Presets); press and hold will switch to Tuner mode
- Five numbered buttons enable selection and foot control of the different functions depending on selected mode.
- DISPLAY SCREEN: Shows preset selected, effects mode and tuner.
- These three LEDs at far right indicate which of three modes is in use – Looper (Green), Effects (Amber), and Presets (Red).
Item # 81265
Description$379.99 View Details
50 Watt 1x12 Digital Modeling Combo Amplifier
Item # 76629
Description$229.99 View Details
Analog Delay Pedal
Item # 73568
Description$189.99 View Details
Studio Compressor Pedal
Item # 71709
Description$153.99 View Details
Waza Craft Classic Delay Pedal
Item # 81312
Description$109.99 View Details
Micro Guitar Headphone Amplifier w/ FX
Item # 67285
Description$89.99 View Details
Expression Pedal for Guitar
Item # 68441
Description$69.99 View Details
Kit For Setting Up and Adjusting Guitars