Since its introduction in 1993 AKG's C 3000 has become a standard for a wide range of both studio and onstage applications. The new redesigned C 3000 is a cost-effective and aesthetically pleasing product update which maintains the popular characteristics of the C 3000, however a new sleek and classy finish showcases AKG's new Corporate Design. It is a great selection for both recording and live sound applications, where maximum sound quality and robustness are a must, and the competitive price makes the C 3000 a must-have.
The new C 3000 features a cardioid pickup pattern, a 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response, low noise electronics, high SPL capability and an internal shock mount, which drastically reduces handling noise from mic stands or cables. The switchable 10dB preattenuation pad increases the SPL capability by 10 dB and accommodates loud instruments like brass instruments or guitar amplifiers with ease. The switchable first-order 500Hz low frequency filter eliminates the proximity effect for close-miking.
The standard accessories are a metal carrying case and a spider-type shock mount.
Proven for more than 15 years and affordably priced, the C 3000 is an excellent choice for every high quality recording or demanding live sound application.
- Gold-sputtered one-inch large diaphragm with patented Edge-Terminated Back-Plate Technology
- Proven performance for more than 15 years for both studio and stage
- Internal windscreen protects from wind and breath generated "pops"
- Well designed circuitry provides high SPL capability and low distortion
- Switchable attenuation pad enables for high SPL up to 150 dB
- Switchable low cut filter (500Hz, 6 dB/octave) eliminates proximity effect
- Comes complete with H 85 spider-type shock mount and metal carrying case
- Designed, engineered and built in Vienna, Austria
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 25 mV/Pa (-32 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 140/150 dB (k=0,5%)
- Equivalent noise level: 14 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 80 dB
- Preattenuation pad: 10 dB, switchable
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >1000 ohms
- Supply voltage: 9 to 52 V phantom power to IEC 61938
- Powering: <2 mA
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Finish: matte grayish blue
- Dimensions: max. dia.: 53 mm (2.1 in.), length: 162 mm (6.4 in.)
- Net weight: 320 g / 11.3 oz.
Description$679.00 Add to cart
Mic and Line Preamplifier
Description$399.95 Add to cart
Complete Music Creation and Production Software (Electronic License Only)
Description$249.95 Add to cart
Advanced 4x4 USB 2.0 Recording System
Description$49.95 Add to cart
Professional Advanced Pop Filter
Description$29.95 Add to cart
25 Ft Pro Roadhog Mic Cable NTK - XLR
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$19.95 Add to cart
25 foot Microphone Cable, XLRM to XLRF