Analog Factory Experience offers the immediacy of a hardware synthesizer combined with the flexibility of a software based solution. How is it possible? Analog Factory Experience is a unique combination of a software synthesizer that brings 3500 sounds, along with a high quality dedicated hardware controller. Once the Software is started, you can put your mouse away, all functions can be activated from within the keyboard controller: select a sound to play, modify this sound, recall snapshots... This is a true hands-on experience : simple, straightforward and fun.
The Analog Factory velocity-sensitive keyboard places a wide dynamic range at the player's fingertips.
Smooth key action, keys shaped for comfortable glissando playing, silent operation come as a result of CME's expertise in the production of controller keyboards. 32 keys and a sturdy aluminum case make the Analog Factory keyboard the ideal solution for the contemporary musician who is always on the go.
• 3500 analog synthesizer sounds that have defined the sound of modern music.
• All presets are carefully selected from Arturia Classic Synths (minimoog V, Moog Modular V, CS-80V, ARP2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS and Jupiter-8V). These TAE® powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
• Smart Preset Manager. Quickly filter the presets according to these choices: by instrument, by type (Bass, Pads, Leads...) and /or by
Characteristics (hard, soft, complex, simple, short, long...), and find preset according to these fl tered choices.
• Straight forward editing, with the most essential parameters for personalizing presets: (Filter and LFO sections, 4 Key Parameters differing for each preset, Chorus & Delay mix, ADSR envelope)
• Integrated as a plug-in within your sequencer, on Mac and PC, or plays as a stand alone software synthesizer.
• Save and recall presets.
• Keyboard : 32 keys with velocity
• Controllers : 1 clickable encoder, 10 encoders, 4 sliders, 11 switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel
• Connectors : Hold, Sustain, Expression
• Power Supply : USB Bus Power or DC 9V (AC Adaptor, sold separately)
• Current Draw : 1500 mA (AC Adaptor), 1500 mA (USB Bus Power)
• Dimensions : 480(W) x 240(D) x 60(H) mm, 18-7/8(W) X 9-4/8(D) X 2-3/8(H) inches
• Weight : 3,7 Kg / 8.15 lbs
• Ultra thin 32 keys with full action effect and velocity sensitivity
• High quality aluminum case
• Windows: Windows 2000/XP/Vista
• Mac OS X: Mac OS X 10.3.9 or higher and Universal Binary
• PC/Windows: 512 MB RAM; 1,5 GHz CPU
• Mac OS X : 512 MB RAM; 1,5 GHz CPU
• Only 137 presets are available.
• The saving of presets has been disabled.
• The Prophet V and the Jupiter-8V are disabled.
Description$599.00 Add to cart
Eight Premium Mic Preamp Pro USB 2.0 Audio Interface
Description$499.00 Add to cart
Full-Blast Analog Synthesizer
Description$319.99 Add to cart
12-Channel 4-Bus Mixing Console with Effects and USB
Description$299.00 Add to cart
Advanced 4x4 USB 2.0 Recording System
Description$219.95 Add to cart
Closed-Back Stereo Headphones
Description$169.00 Add to cart
Professional Monitor Headphones
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$14.95 Add to cart
2 Meter Dual MIDI Cable, Dual 5-pin DIN to Dual 5-pin DIN