DART XP Pro... An audio recording, restoration, editing, and CD burning solution that offers the easiest, affordable way to achieve professional results. Use DART XP Pro to record from any audio source, or use on existing digital audio files to clean up even the most troublesome problems. For use with 16 bit audio wave files and up to 44.1 kHz frequencies. Use the included CD burning utility to organize your audio files into custom play lists and burn standard Audio CDs that can be played in any CD player. It’s that easy!
MPN DT-XP-W 0 1
- DeHiss Plus FFT/AR - Now choose between two methods of spectrum estimation - the nonparametric (FFT) approach and the parametric (AR) approach. Use the Dynamic Noise Reduction option, to control the amount of hiss removal that will be performed, dependent on the volume and frequency content of the audio at any given point
- DeNoise Plus FFT/AR - Now choose between two methods of spectrum estimation - the nonparametric (FFT) approach and the parametric (AR) approach. The new Noise Floor parameter lets you set a ’crossover’ volume point, above which the adaptive ("dynamic") hiss reduction filter is activated.
- DeClick Plus - Remove clicks and pops with more precision using the Frequency Selective Option. Control a cutoff, or crossover, frequency and any audio below this cutoff frequency, selectable in Hertz (Hz), is ignored by the DeClick Plus tool.
- DeVocal - allows you to eliminate, or significantly reduce, the lead vocalistâs performance from almost any stereophonic recording.
- Reverb - allows you to simulate the acoustics of different environments.
- Shift pitch - allows you to change the pitch of a WAVE file recording without modifying its duration.
- Speed up/Slow down - allows you to change the duration of a sound file without altering the pitch.
- Input Volume Control - gives users a quick and easy method for controlling the PC soundcard’s recording volume controls, right within the DART XP Pro "Record" window.
- Online Help systems - HTML Help, Tips and Guides make learning and using the software easy.
Minimum System Requirements
- CPU: Pentium® (or better).
- System Software: Microsoft Windows 95® 98®, ME®, NT®, 2000® or XP®.
- Memory: 16 MB RAM & 1.2 GB Disk (Temp space for writing a CD).
- Sound Card: 16 Bit Windows compatible (for analog recording).
- CD-R/W Drive: SCSI, USB or EIDE (for writing audio CDs).
Description$449.00 Add to cart
Wireless System with Rackmountable Receiver and Beta 58A Microphone Capsule
Description$319.99 Add to cart
12-Channel 4-Bus Mixing Console with Effects and USB
Description$299.00 Add to cart
Advanced 4x4 USB 2.0 Recording System
Description$169.00 Add to cart
Professional Monitor Headphones
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$18.99 Add to cart
Pro Fiber Optic Cable, Toslink to Toslink
Description$12.95 Add to cart
10 Foot Firewire (IEEE-1394 or iLink): 6-Pin to 6-Pin