A pure and crystal-clear analog delay with Maxon BBD IC (MC4107D). AD9Pro features up to 450mSec delay time with 4 pieces of MC4107D. With the world's first RMS level sensor and companding noise reduction system, transparent analog delay sound is finally available in a stompbox format.
With AD9Pro, typical aliasing and clock noises in analog delay are minimized. Dynamic range was improved by 18dB and maximum input level by 12dB, compared with AD9. Improved low range response yields bold sound. Excellent balance between low and high range offers clear and firm delay sound without spoiling warm sound of analog delay.
Single Head/Dual Head Mode is switchable with newly added tape echo multi-head simulation function. In Dual Head Mode, midstream delay signal (which is taken from the middle of BBD delay circuit) is added into normal delay signal. This feature provides extensive delay effects such as tape echo multi-head simulation and ambience effect of a concert hall.
True Bypass Switching on both outputs with 4PDT mechanical switch. No alteration to tone of dry signal when effect is bypassed.
Two-way power operation, using 9V alkaline battery or optional AC adaptor.
(9V alkaline battery: more than 7 hours, 9V manganese battery: more than 2 hours) Easy-access, tool-free battery compartment.
AD9Pro uses a stabilized DC to DC converter to bump up to 9V (plus and minus 4.5V). Battery voltage drop and fluctuation of AC power source do not affect the tone and function.
- Input Impedance: 500k ohms
- Output Impedance: 10k ohms or less
- Residual Noise: -100dB or less (IHF-A)
- Delay Time: 20mSec ~ 450mSec
- DELAY TIME
- DELAY LEVEL
- Switch: SINGLE/DUAL MODE and EFFECT
- Operating Voltage: 9V
- Power Consumption: DELAY TIME MIN 39mA/DC.9V 38mA/DC.10V
- Dimensions: 124mm(D)×74mm(W)×54mm(H)
- Weight: 580g (including battery)
- Battery: 9V battery (6LR61 or 6F22) x 1 or Maxon AC adaptor
- Manganese dry battery more than 2 hours 25deg C / 77deg F (Panasonic 6F22NB)
- Alkaline dry battery more than 8 hours 25deg C / 77deg F (Panasonic 6LR61G)
Description$399.95 Add to cart
Wireless MIDI Guitar Controller
Description$179.99 Add to cart
Vintage Tube Screamer Pedal
Description$149.99 Add to cart
3-voice Guitar Harmony Effects Pedal
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$24.95 Add to cart
Gold Instrument Pedal Cable
Description$21.95 Add to cart
9 Volt AC Power Supply
Description$12.95 Add to cart
Grip Tape 1-Meter Roll for Pedal Boards