The Acoustasonic™ 15 amplifier offers portable amplification for acoustic-electric guitar and microphone. It's simple and flexible enough for a variety of musical performance or basic public address.
- Controls: Instrument Channel: Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble, Chorus. Microphone Channel: Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble.
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 15 Watts
- Inputs: Two - (One 1/4" and One XLR)
- Headphone Jack: 1/4"
- Channels: Two - (Instrument and Microphone)
- Grill Cover: Brown Textured Vinyl Covering with Black Grille Cloth
- Amplifier Depth: 7.13" (18.1 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 11.19" (28.4 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 11.5" (29.2 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 10.5 lbs. (4.76 kg)
- Effects: Chorus (Instrument Channel)
- Speaker Description: 6 inch Special Design full-range speaker with whizzer cone for enhanced high-frequency response.
- Speaker: One - 6" Fender® Special Design
- Unique Features: Features Include: 15 Watts of output power, 6 inch Special Design full-range speaker with whizzer cone for enhanced high-frequency response, two channels (XLR microphone and ¼" instrument) with individual volume controls, Chorus effect (for instrument channel) with level control and on/off switch, Bass, Middle, and Treble tone controls, ¼" headphone output, Classic Fender cosmetic treatment with brown textured vinyl covering and chrome hardware for durability and great looks, 5-year transferable warranty (US and Canada, other territories may vary).
- Knobs: Vintage-Style Black Radio
Description$499.99 Add to cart
6-string Acoustic-Electric Guitar w/ Case
Description$399.95 Add to cart
Wireless MIDI Guitar Controller
Description$139.99 Add to cart
Programmable Strobe Tuner
Description$119.95 Add to cart
Stage Analog Preamp
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$19.99 Add to cart
Adjustable Guitar Stand
Description$14.99 Add to cart
Tubular Single Guitar Stand