Constant Beamwidth Technology Line Array Column Loudspeaker with Sixteen 50 mm (2 in) Drivers. With improved mounting bracket for enhanced aiming flexibility.
The CBT 100LA-1, with Constant Beamwidth Technology™, represents a breakthrough in pattern control consistency, utilizing complex analog delay beam-forming and amplitude tapering to accomplish superior, consistent vertical coverage without the narrow vertical beaming and out-of-coverage lobing that are typical of straight form-factor column speakers.
MPN: CBT 100LA-1-WH
- Patent-pending Constant Beamwidth Technology™ provides constant directivity up to the highest frequencies and reduces out-of-coverage lobing.
- Vertical pattern coverage switchable between 40° for medium-throw coverage and 15° for long-throw applications.
- Switchable voicing provides flat response in music mode or mid-range presence peak in speech mode.
- Dynamic SonicGuard™ overload protection
- Swivel (pan)/tilt wall bracket included.
- Built-in 70V/100V transformer, plus 8 ohm direct capability.
- Components Sixteen 50 mm (2 in) Full-Range
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) 80 Hz – 20 kHz
- Vertical Coverage Vertical
- Narrow Mode: 15° (2 kHz - 16 kHz) (±10°)
- Broad Mode: 40° (1 kHz - 16 kHz) (±10°)
- Horizontal 150° (ave, 1 kHz – 4 kHz, ±20°)
- Sensitivity ([email protected] 1m) Narrow: (speech mode) 96 dB (2 kHz - 14 kHz ) (music mode) 93 dB (300 Hz - 18 kHz)
- Broad: (speech mode) 93 dB (2 kHz - 14 kHz) (music mode) 90 dB (300 Hz - 18 kHz)
- Nominal Impedance 8 ohms (in Thru mode)
- Power Capacity : (8 ohm setting): 325 W (1300W peak), 2 hrs
200 W (800W peak), 100 hrs
- Max SPL: Narrow: (speech mode) 121 dB cont ave (127 peak)
- (music mode) 118 dB cont ave (124 peak)
- Broad: (speech mode) 118 dB cont ave (124 peak)
- (music mode) 115 dB cont ave (121 peak)
- 70V/100V Transformer Taps 120W, 60W, 30W (15W at 70V only), and 8Ω thru, via switch
- Enclosure Fiberglass reinforced ABS cabinet, painted aluminum grille
- Outdoor Capability IP-54 rated, per IEC529. UV, moisture and salt-spray resistant
- Colors Black or White (-WH)
- Insert Points 18 M6 insert points on back panel.
- Mounting Included swivel (pan)/tilt wall bracket provides continuously variable +/-80 degree left-right swivel aiming (at no up/down tilt -- see Bracket Guide for maximum swivel range at various up/down tilt angles), continuously adjustable ±15 degree tilt, as well as 5 degree fixed increment points. Eighteen threaded mounting points located on back panel conform to industry standard rectangular 108 x 51 mm (4.25 x 2.0 in) pattern for OmniMount® 30.0 and other compatible third-party brackets. Threaded mounting points can be utilized for suspension.
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 1000 x 98.5 x 153
(39.4 in x 3.8 in x 6.0 in)
- Net Weight 7.2 kg (15.8 lb)
- Included Accessories Swivel (pan) / tilt wall bracket
- Optional Accessories MTC-PC2 terminal panel cover
MTC-CBT-FM1 flush-mount low-profile wall-mount bracket
MTC-CBT-SMB1 Stand-Mount Bracket for use with 35 mm speaker stand
Description$769.00 Add to cart
800w Per Channel @ 4 ohms Integrated Processing Power Amplifier w/ DSP
Description$749.00 Add to cart
18 inch 2400 Watt Passive Subwoofer System
Description$559.00 Add to cart
500w Per Channel @ 4 ohms Integrated Processing Power Amplifier w/ DSP
Description$439.00 Add to cart
2 x 6 PA Management Processor with Display & USB
Description$129.00 Add to cart
Supercardioid Handheld Dynamic Microphone w/ Stand, Cable and Carrying Pouch
Description$124.00 Add to cart
8 Channel Wireless Handheld System
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)