With the Microtubes B7K v2 you get all the features of the original, with the ability to better sculpture your tone: on the low mids you have the option to change the center frequency from 1KHz to 500Hz, and on the high mids you have the option to change the center frequency from 3kHz to 1.5kHz. This will enable you to tailor your absolute dream distortion tone. The character and core of the Microtubes B7K remains the same, still retaining the powerful dynamic saturation circuit of the B3K and adds a four-band equalizer and a balanced line driver for even greater versatility. Designed for both studio and live use, it will take your direct sound to a whole new level.
- Blend - Mixes the clean input signal with the overdriven signal. The clean signal remains at unity gain while the volume of the overdriven signal is set by the Level knob, allowing for fine control of the blend ratio.
- Level - Sets the volume of the overdriven signal.
- Drive - Sets the amount of saturation in the overdriven signal.
- Grunt Switch - Sets the amount of low frequency content to saturate by selecting between three different bass boost levels before the clipping stage.
- Attack Switch - Sets the amount of treble content to saturate: The "Boost" setting emphasizes the treble content extra clarity and presence. The "Flat" position leaves this register untouched while the "Cut" position will reduce the amount of high frequencies being saturated.
- Low: +-12 dB @ 100 Hz
- Low Mids Switch - This switch change the center frequency of the Low Mids from 1 kHz to 500 Hz.
- Low Mids: +-12 dB @ 1 kHz
- Hi Mids: +-12 dB @ 3 kHz
- Hi Mids Switch - This switch change the center frequency of the Hi Mids from 3 kHz to 1.5 kHz.
- Treble: +-12 dB @ 5 kHz
- Parallel Output - A passthrough for your input signal, useful for parallel processing.
- Direct Output - A balanced version of the ¼" output, useful for running into PA's or studio mixing consoles.
- Dimensions: 4.72" × 4.21" (12 × 10.7cm)
- Weight: 0.78 lbs. (350 g)
- Input Impedance: 500 kΩ
- Output Impedance: 1 kΩ
- Current Consumption: ~20mA
- Voltage: 9V DC (Center Negative)
Item # 80645
Description$449.99 View Details
Bass Preamp Pedal With Overdrive, 4-Band EQ, DI And Switchable Cabinet Simulation
Item # 77211
Description$219.99 View Details
Bass Overdrive Pedal
Item # 74738
Description$189.99 View Details
Item # 61415
Description$149.99 View Details
Bass Octave Deluxe Pedal
Item # 69149
Description$149.00 View Details
Professional Monitor Headphones
Item # 76261
Description$69.95 View Details
Vox Guitar Strap
Item # 80166
Description$44.99 View Details
30 Ft Coil Instrument Cable
Item # 8459
Description$26.95 View Details
Stainless Steel Bass Strings