The fastest and most intuitive way to make beats.
A production machine that lets you create using a gigantic array of samples.
The electribe sampler is a sample-based production machine that lets you construct beats at maximum speed. You can freely edit and resample using waveforms that you've loaded and preset samples. Modulation and effects can be controlled easily just by turning knobs on the top panel. In addition, a variety of input interfaces optimized for inputting rhythm, bass, or melody allow you to smoothly create sequences as fast as you can think.
The sequences that you create can then undergo additional evolution on stage or in your laptop. You can enjoy intuitive live performances that link various devices with the electribe sampler, or utilize this capability for full-fledged music production by exporting sequence data to Ableton Live for detailed editing and final mixing.
The latest system version 2 adds a much-requested pattern chain function that will be a great asset for live performances or music production. The lineup has also become more colorful with the new metallic red model. And we've also provided bonus patterns that reveal even greater sonic potential.
Making your beat-making ideas rapidly take shape. It's the electribe sampler; a sampler + sequencer that's thoroughly optimized for speed.
MPN: Electribe2S RD
- Type PCM sound engine + Analog modeling sound engine
- Sound System Type PCM sound engine + Analog modeling sound engine Maximum Polyphony 24 voices
- The polyphony of the entire pattern varies depending on the Oscillator, Filter, and Insert Fx type.
- Independent parameters for each voice have been simplified; four voices share the parameters of one conventional voice.
- Sample Type (920), Pitch/Glide, Edit
- Sample Types Analog (16), Audio In (2), Kick (37), Snare (44), Clap (12), HiHat (37), Cymbal (8), Hits (33), Shots (44), Voice (31), SE (7), FX (30), Tom (10), Percussion (31), Phrase (15), Loop (22), PCM (31), User Sample (499)
- Filter Filter (Cutoff), Resonance, EG Int, LPF/HPF/BPF (3)
- Modulation Type (72), Depth, Speed
- Amp/Envelope Generator Level, Pan, Attack, Decay/Release, Amp EG On/Off
- Scale Types 35
- Gate Arpeggiator Types 50
- Sampling Frequency 48 kHz
- AD/DA Conversion 24 bit
- User Samples Up to 499 samples
- Memory Total maximum approximately 270 seconds (calculated as monaural)
- Regardless of the capacity of the SD card
- Including presets
- Edits Start/End Point, Loop Start Point, Tune, Time Slice, Level, Direction, Resampling
- Insert Effect One unit (can be used on each of the 16 parts)
Type (38), Edit, Insert FX On/Off
- Master Effect One unit
Type (32), Touch Pad, Master FX On/Off, Master FX Hold On/Off
- Number o Steps 16 steps x 4
- Number of Parts 16 parts
(one part consists of a sound, steps, insert effect, modulation sequence, etc)
- Number of Patterns 250 patterns (150 Presets / 100 Initial)
(one pattern consists of parts, master effect, key, scale setting, etc)
- Motion Sequences Up to 24 motion sequences can be stored (for each pattern)
- Groove Types 25
- Pattern Set Up to 64 patterns can be stored
- Pattern Chain Up to 250 patterns can be chained
- Export Ableton Live project file format, WAV file format (48 kHz, 16 bit)
- Event Recording Up to 100 files can be saved
- Number of Pads 16 pads (Velocity sensitive)
- Modes Trigger, Sequencer, Keyboard, Chord, Step Jump, Pattern Set
- Modes Gate Arp, Touch Scale, Master FX
- Audio L/Mono, R Output (Standard phone jack)
- Headphones (Stereo mini jack)
- Audio Input (Stereo mini jack)
- MIDI In, Out (Use an included MIDI adapter cable)
- USB Type micro B
- Sync In, Out (Stereo mini jack)
- External Storage Device SD Card (512 MB -- 2 GB), SDHC Card (Up to 32 GB)
- Power Supply AC adapter (DC 9V) or AA battery x 6 (Alkaline battery or Nickel metal hydride battery)
- Battery Life Approximately 5 hours (Power Saving: ON, with Nickel metal hydride battery)
- Current Consumption Less than 500 mA
- Chassis Zinc die cast
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 339 x 189 x 45 mm / 13.35" x 7.44" x 1.77"
- Weight 1.6 kg / 3.53 lbs
- Color Variations Metallic Red (electribe2s-RD), Black (electribe2s)
- Included Items AC adapter (DC9V), MIDI adapter cable x 2, Ableton Live 9 lite (License card included)
- Accessories Sync Cables SQ-CABLE-6 , Gig Bag DJ-GB-1
Description$529.99 Add to cart
Synthesizer / Vocoder w/ 2+1 Internal Speaker System
Description$159.99 Add to cart
Open-Design Stereo Headphones with Focused Bass
Description$149.99 Add to cart
Analogue Kick Generator
Description$149.99 Add to cart
Analog Bass Machine
Description$149.00 Add to cart
Professional Monitor Headphones
Description$29.99 Add to cart
Single Momentary Footswitch
Description$18.95 Add to cart
10-Feet Pro Dual Cable 1/4-Inch TS to Same