When it comes to portable live sound solutions, it doesn't get any better than STAGEPAS. With impressive power and sound quality, intuitive control, and a comprehensive array of flexible features, including a new Bluetooth® wireless audio streaming function, this all-in-one PA system builds on the STAGEPAS legacy of providing everything you need to transform any environment into your own personal stage.
The Ultimate All-in-One Portable PA System
You can take literally anywhere the all-in-one PA system STAGEPAS which is compact and light enough to carry by hand. The two lightweight speakers and a detachable mixer, along with one pair of speaker cables and a power cord, combine into an attractive, compact package that provides the kind of portability that no roadie would ever dare to dream of.
Fast and easy set-up
With its intuitive, simple design, STAGEPAS can be set up and ready to go in a matter of seconds. Even users with no PA operation experience will be able to produce high-quality sound in under a minute.
A PA for any occasion
Flexible enough to be used in a truly impressive range of environments and applications, STAGEPAS systems can be set up in a variety of PA and monitoring configurations.
Bluetooth® Wireless Audio Streaming
Equipped with a Bluetooth input for wireless audio streaming from smartphones or tablets, the STAGEPAS-BT models let you seamlessly play backing tracks for gigs, or set the tone of parties, conferences, or events with the audio playback of your choice.
SPX digital reverb
One knob gives you access to four different high-quality reverb settings, perfect for vocals and acoustic instruments. Simply turn the knob to change the reverb type and time, and then you’re ready to apply just the right amount of high-resolution effect to each channel.
1-Knob Master EQ™
This new function gives you instant mastery of your mix, allowing you to match your sound to your surroundings. Simply turn the knob to optimize the EQ for speaking engagements, musical performances, or just to kick in more bass; getting your sound right has never been so easy.
Avoid the uncomfortable feedback that plagues so many sound reinforcement novices and professionals alike. Usually found only on high-end gear, this intelligent function removes feedback automatically with the push of a button, giving you a clear, professional sound.
More power. More possibilities
Delivering 680 and 400 watts of power respectively, the STAGEPAS 600BT and 400BT offer a major boost in performance, allowing you to meet the demands of a wider range of situations.
Same sonic experience throughout a wider coverage area
For use in larger spaces with a sizable audience, STAGEPAS is capable of delivering consistent high-quality sound throughout a greater coverage area than ever before with custom-designed speaker components that ensure the entire audience shares the same sonic experience.
Intelligent DSP for peak performance that lasts
STAGEPAS utilizes digital signal processing (DSP) to consistently produce high-quality, distortionfree sound at any volume level, whether you’re giving a business presentation or cutting loose in a club. What’s more, Yamaha’s intelligent DSP incorporates the use of advanced limiter circuits to protect vital STAGEPAS components, ensuring that you get the most out of your gear for years to come.
- 680W Power Output
- Detachable 10 Channel Mixer
- 2 x Two-Way Bass Reflex Speakers
- All-In-One Portable PA System
- Fast and Easy Set Up
- SPX Digital Reverb
- Phantom Power
- Single Knob Master EQ
- Built-In Feedback Suppressor
- Type Powered mixer with 2 passive speakers
- Channel: 10
- Input Channels: Hi-Z Switch: CH4, ST/Mono switch: Ch 5/6-9/10
- Output Channel Function: Feedback suppressor, 1-knob master EQ
- Inputs: 4 x mono mic/line + 4 mono /2 stereo line
- Phantom Power: +30 V (Ch1, 2)
- Outputs Speakers out (L, R)
- Monitor out (L/Mono, R)
- Subwoofer out (mono) with auto HPF
- Bluetooth Bluetooth ver 4.1, A2DP ver 1.2, Maximum Range:
- Approx. 32.8' / 10.0 m
- Other Controls Reverb foot switch
- Input Channel Function Hi-Z Channel 4
- Low Shelving: 100 Hz
- Mid Peaking: 2.5 kHz
- DSP SPX digital reverb (4 program, parameter control)
- Maximum Output: At 4 Ohms: 680 W (340 W + 340 W) (dynamic), 560 W (280 W + 280 W) (continuous)
- EQ Mid: Mid Peaking: 2.5 kHz
- Speaker Type: Two-way, bass-reflex speakers
- Frequency Range: 55 Hz to 20 kHz
- Nominal Coverage Angle H: 90°
- V: 60°
- Floor Monitor: 50°
- Components: 10" / 25 cm cone
- 1.4" / 3.56 cm voice coil compression driver
- Maximum Output Level: 129 dB SPL / speaker
- Power Requirements: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 35 W (Idle), 100 W (1/8 power)
- Pole Socket: 34.8 to 35.2 mm pole socket with StageLok
- Other Features Handle: 1 x top
- Dimensions (W x H x D): Speaker: 13.2 x 21.5 x 12.6" / 33.5 x 54.5 x 31.9 cm
- Mixer: 13.7 x 7.8 x 5.3" / 34.8 x 19.7 x 13.5 cm
- Weight: 56.4 lb / 25.6 kg
- Package Weight: 68.3 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 30.0 x 24.8 x 16.5"
Description$449.00 Add to cart
Wireless Horn System with WB98H/C Cardioid Condenser Mic
Description$349.95 Add to cart
System10 Digital Wireless System w/ Handheld Dynamic Unidirectional Microphone/Transmitter
Description$224.95 Add to cart
System 9 Frequency-agile VHF Wireless System w/ Pro 8HEcW Headworn Microphone
Description$219.00 Add to cart
Four channel 2.4GHz Digital Wireless Microphone System
Description$139.00 Add to cart
Supercardioid Dynamic Microphone
Description$129.99 Add to cart
Pair Aluminum Speaker Stands w/ Carrying Bag
Description$129.00 Add to cart
Soft Rolling Carry Case for StagePas 400i
Description$99.00 Add to cart
Classic Cardioid Dynamic Microphone