The Atlas Compressor features a comprehensive collection of compression circuits that perfectly capture the tone and feel of the industry’s most sought-after compressors, ranging from classic analog effects pedals to studio-grade rack equipment. Plus, with the push of a button, the Atlas can be easily optimized for either guitar or bass.
Straight out of the box, Atlas delivers six different styles of compression, ranging from classic stompbox compressors like the now-discontinued Diamond Optical Compressor to high-end rack units such as the snappy 1176 compressor, and its antithesis, the slow and smooth LA2A. Atlas also features advanced dual-band compression, which provides an independent set of controls for both the high and low frequencies. Each compression engine has onboard controls for Threshold, Ratio, Attack, Release, Output, Tone, and Mix, allowing for fine-tuned control over the compact One Series hardware.
Like all One Series pedals, it is possible to get even more out of your Atlas Compressor by connecting to the Neuro Desktop Editor or Mobile App. Neuro editing unlocks the power of a full studio compressor module, similar to what you would see in a DAW plug-in or analog rack-mount gear. The Neuro Editor includes a signal readout display that shows the compressor’s gain reduction in real time. In addition, the Neuro Editor features extra deep and powerful parameters for further tweaking and tonal exploration. Discover the full history of audio compression, from VCA to RMS to Optical and more with the one-of-a-kind Atlas Compressor.
- 6 Types of Compression: The Atlas offers many different styles of compression with sounds inspired by studio rack gear and classic effects pedals.
- LA2A Optical Compression: A faithful recreation of an electro luminescent panel combined with a photo resistor and the resulting warm and smooth compression that has been the standard in studios since the 1950s.
- 1176 Feedback FET Compression: Based on the solid state FET compressor known for its full body and super-fast attack.
- Dual Compressors: Use Atlas’ dual compressors in a variety of ways: in Series, Parallel, or Band Split mode, which provides a separate set of controls for both high and low frequencies.
- Dan Armstrong Orange Squeezer: A gritty compression inspired by the vintage 1970s unit that graced classic tracks like Steely Dan’s “Peg” and Dire Straits’ “Sultans of Swing.” Available in the Neuro Editor.
- More Compressors Available in the Nuero App: Connect Atlas to the Neuro App and access Source Audio’s vast collection of excellent compressors based on classic compressor pedals and rack gear.
- Studio Level Compression Controls: Access all the essential compression parameters including Feedback, Ratio, Attack, Release, Makeup Gain, Mix, and Tone, either with the pedal’s knobs or the Neuro Editor.
- Special Bass Mode: With the push of a button, quickly convert Atlas to a special Bass Mode with compressor engines specifically optimized for bass.
- Auto Makeup Gain: Dial in sounds quickly. Atlas automatically increases or decreases the Makeup Gain depending on the amount of compression.
- Look Ahead Compression: A classic studio trick. When engaged, Look Ahead creates an imperceptible latency in the signal that “looks into the future” and allows for an extra quick and smooth attack that without any additional distortion or artifacts.
- Side Chain Compression: Use the signal going to Input 2 to trigger the compression applied to the signal going into Input 1.
- Advanced Equalization: Use the 3-band parametric or 8-band graphic equalizers to tweak the tonal characteristics of your compression.
- Create, Save, and Share Presets with the Neuro Desktop Editor: Use the Neuro Desktop Editor to quickly download presets created by other Atlas owners or create and publish your own presets and make them accessible to entire Neuro Community.
- Neuro Mobile App. (for iOS or Android): Connect your mobile device directly to the pedal for access an extended set of adjustable parameters. Save and download customized effects to the pedal and share them with other One Series owners. Connector cable included with pedal.
- Stereo: Stereo inputs and outputs with various routing options.
- MIDI: Full MIDI capabilities with the Neuro Hub.
- Adjustable Noise Gate
- External Expression Control: Control up to four parameters with and external expression pedal.
- Universal Bypass: Select either analog buffered or relay based True Bypass.
- USB Port: Class compliant USB-MIDI allows the Atlas to work as a plug-and-play device with recording software running on Mac and Windows. The USB port offers connectivity to the Neuro Desktop Editor providing access to deep editing possibilities and pedal firmware updates.
- Brushed anodized aluminum housing: Dimensions: L: 4.5 in./11.4cm x W: 2.75 in./7cm x H: 2 in./5.1cm (including knobs) 9V DC power supply included.
- Includes 9v DC power supply: 300mA / Negative tip / Pedal draws 150mA.
Item # 73075
Description$329.00 View Details
Guitar Delay Effects Pedal w/ MIDI
Item # 80624
Description$289.00 View Details
Programmable Equalizer Pedal for Electric Guitars, Basses, and More
Item # 78426
Description$239.00 View Details
Reverb and Tremolo Effects Pedal
Item # 86074
Description$219.99 View Details
Medium Pedal Board w/ Bag
Item # 86103
Description$199.00 View Details
Analog Front End + Boost
Item # 86083
Description$189.99 View Details
Signature Overdrive Pedal
Item # 76521
Description$142.99 View Details
Low Profile Power Brick w Switching Power Supply Technology
Item # 2123
Description$19.95 View Details
20 foot Instrument Cable