The NA-508C employs a super cardioid dynamic cartridge which exhibits superb isolation and unsurpassed gain-before-feedback. The strong, wire-mesh, spherical front grille contains a highly effective wind and "pop" filter and internal features minimize external and handling noise.The NA-508C microphone provides excellent vocal or speech reproduction on lecterns and stages, and is a popular choice for use in live music performance, public auditorums, churches, convention halls, and schools.
20ft mic cable from Whirlwind's import line of quality cables, designed to deliver Whirlwind quality in an economical package.
VAM Acoustics VAM
Students and pro's finally have a Vocal Tool to rehearse anytime at home, backstage or on the go, the Vocal Acoustic Monitor(r) is your personal listening device. Students practice more at home with the Vocal Acoustic Monitor(r) vastly improving vocal confidence and classroom performance. Pro's are able to use the Vocal Aoustic Monitor in studio to listen to oneself while coordinating Harmonies or simply warming up. Guitarists can warm up with a Guitar, singers can warm up with a Vocal Acoustic Monitor(r)!
Finally there is a tool that can be used to help improve the quality, tone and skill level of a singer's voice. The Vocal Acoustic Monitor® (VAM®) can take an ordinary performance and change it to your best performance.
Suppose you feel that most performances you achieve 90% of your notes with accuracy. In a live situation, singing off key is the worst feeling, especially when you know that you did for reasons of poor or ineffective monitors. VAM® will effectively take your 90% up to 100%.
Hearing is believing...
The reason is simple; you can hear yourself loud and clear without having to strain your voice. Accuracy with pitch and tones come easy for professional singers when using VAM®. For aspiring singers, VAM® will help you Sing Better Faster!
VAM® is an effective tool any time you sing; from simple warm ups, to breathing exercises, live performances, to giving speeches. Those suffering with hearing loss will hear themselves much more effectively by using VAM®.
Cupping your ear is finally a thing of the past. Many different sound levels or dynamics can be achieved by using VAM® by either holding it at various distances as you would sing into a microphone, move away from the unit when you sing louder, and get closer when singing soft.
VAM® with no plug INS can be used in the loudest environments. You can play music loud and sing to yourself into the VAM®. Practicing before you are heard by everyone else can be beneficial to you and those around you.
Some other features of VAM® are the detachable Bass Enhancer® back plate. The Bass enhancer creates a vocal chamber that deepens the singer's tones, giving off a bass effect. A special plug can also be removed or added to the Bass Enhancer® changing the volume levels of the bass. Foam can be added within the unit to create a more customized tone. VAM® with or without the Bass Enhancer® helps you learn who you are as a singer. You can truly hear yourself as what others are hearing.
- Nash-Ville NA-508C
- Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Super Cardiod (Uni-Directional)
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-16kHz
- Impendance: 300 OHM ± 20%
- Sensitivity: -72 ± 2dB
- Body Material: Zinc alloy
- Net Weight: 310g
- Dimensions: 53.8dia x 178mm
- Includes Mic Clip and Carrying Pouch
VAM Acoustics VAM
- Hands on hands free or microphone fitted for nearly invisible live monitoring
- What is a VAM-
- I am a Vocal Monitor
- Practice at home or on the road
- I come with Vocal lessons (15 minute audio vocal Warm up from world renown Voice Coach Jaime Vendera) $150 Value!
- I am virtually unbreakable
- I can be hand held or attached to a mic stand.
- I can be used with or without a microphone
- Sing without a P.A. in private.
- Example:Drummers, Guitarists, keyboardists can play amplified gear and sing without others hearing to develop their singing voice in private to build confidence as singers for lead and or back up roles (you are more valuable to a band if you sing!)
- I can be used with most omni directional lead vocal mics. (Simply unscrew the wind screen slide me down the threaded section until I come to rest at the threaded collar, reinstall the wind screen and now you can maintain perfect pitch at band practice.)
- I do not cause feedback to the mic, I reduce feedback considerably. (My design does not affect the way the mic sounds; it actually helps the mic cut back on feedback)
- I will shield ambient noise so you can hear yourself sing. (Maintain proper pitch and volume control and save you from over compensating your voice)
- If you dare to be different Yes you can use me "LIVE", (I start conversations between live sets for you and your fans, they all will say its cool makes total sense and tell you that you sound better than you ever have before. I promise.)
Description$219.00 Add to cart
Dynamic Hypercardioid Microphone
Description$159.00 Add to cart
Supercardioid Vocal Microphone
Description$155.00 Add to cart
Large Diaphragm Dynamic Microphone, Studio or Live
Description$99.00 Add to cart
Supercardioid Handheld Dynamic Microphone
Description$29.99 Add to cart
Standard Round Base Microphone Stand (Black)
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$19.95 Add to cart
Master Key Chromatic Pitch Pipe - C to C
Description$9.99 Add to cart
Vocal Spray Soothes Tired Voice & Relieves Scratchy Throat