The Darkglass Microtubes X Ultra greatly expands on the already immense versatility of the Microtubes X7. Featuring all the great controls that its predecessor has that allows users to select exactly what frequencies they want to compress and saturate for the low and treble respectively, but with four major additions providing an additional layer of flexibility, while maintaining the same compact footprint, making it an extremely complete tool for the modern bassist.
6-band Graphic EQ
Low Shelf, 250Hz, 500Hz, 1.5kHz, 3kHz and High-Shelf for ultimate character sculpting over the mid register.
Impulse Response Cabinet Simulation
Our award-winning cabinet simulation module has been added to the already uber versatile multiband distortion engine and graphic equalizer making it a complete rig-in-a-box for studio and live performing
Perfect for quiet practice, you can now connect your PC or mobile device to your pedal to lay along with your favorite songs, and backing tracks while using the headphone output!
Pressing on the Distortion footswitch will bypass the low pass filter, leaving the full range, clean signal, compressor, EQ and cab-sim engaged, so you can now switch from a crystal clean to Massive distortion with a simple stomp.
- Controls -
- High Pass Frequency: Controls the cutoff frequency to be distorted, ranging from 100Hz (for thicker, fuzzier saturation) or 1kHz for ultra-sharp definition.
- High Drive: Sets the amount of distortion for the high pass side.
- High Level: Sets the output volume of the distorted high-pass signal.
- Low Pass Frequency: Controls the cut-off frequency to be mixed back to the high-pass side. Ranging from 50Hz (for only sub-bass) and 500Hz to preserve some clean mids.
- Low Comp: This control is also used to control the compression amount when the compressor is enabled for clean signal.
- Low Level: Sets the output volume of the low-pass signal.
- Sliders *
- Master: +-12 dB. Sets the overall volume of the unit.
- Low shelf: +-12 dB @ 80 Hz.
- 250 Hz: +-12dB.
- 500 Hz: +-12dB.
- 1,5 kHz: +-12dB.
- High shelf: +-12 dB @ 5 kHz.
- Input: 1/4" connector for the instrument.
- Input impedance: 1M _.
- Output: 1/4" connector for the amplifier or next effect in the chain.
- Direct Output: Balanced output via XLR connector. Cabinet simulation can be switched with the Cab Sim push-button.
- USB: Connect to Darkglass Suite (PC/Mac) to load impulse responses to the pedal.
- 9VDC: Center negative, regulated 9VDC only.
- Current consumption: 200mA.
Item # 79161
Description$479.99 View Details
250 Watt 1x15 Bass Combo
Item # 77211
Description$219.99 View Details
Bass Overdrive Pedal
Item # 69149
Description$169.00 View Details
Professional Monitor Headphones
Item # 61415
Description$149.99 View Details
Bass Octave Deluxe Pedal
Item # 76521
Description$142.99 View Details
Low Profile Power Brick w Switching Power Supply Technology
Item # 80166
Description$44.99 View Details
30 Ft Coil Instrument Cable
Item # 8459
Description$28.95 View Details
Stainless Steel Bass Strings