The Darkglass ADAM - Aggressively Distorting Advanced Machine is the result of a collaboration with one of the most celebrated artists in today's metal scene - Adam "Nolly" Getgood. The Darklgass ADAM pedal captures Nolly's entire tone arsenal that has been meticulously refined by years of in-depth testing and experience in one striking enclosure.
The Darkglass ADAM has three fully programmable rotating footswitch presets. Each of these stores your unique blend of compression, distortion, impulse responses, EQ parameters, and signal chain settings. The ADAM features a unique and innovative top-notch precision touch slider interface, for its 6-Band programmable EQ.
The Darkglass ADAM also incorporates a USB-C audio interface and balanced stereo outputs for studio monitors and is equipped with an extra accurate chromatic tuner, that also works well with down-tuned guitars and basses.
- Compression: Controls the amount of input gain to the compressor and intelligently applies the correct amount of makeup gain so your signal is always driven at the appropriate level, no matter how much compression is applied.
- Drive: Adds distortion and drive to your signal. Crank this knob to apply Nolly's favorite vintage distortion to the distorted part of the signal chain.
- Character: Changes to the tone of the distortion, adding brightness to the distortion signal.
- Blend: Mixes between the distortion signal and the clean sidechain signal
- Level: Controls the master volume of ADAM
- Touch Sensitive Sliders: Each slider has a -12dB to +12dB range.
- Low Shelf
- Input: This is the primary instrument input on ADAM.
- Connect your instrument or output from your pedal board to the 1/4" Mono jack.
- Aux In: The stereo input of ADAM enables the playback of backing tracks while practicing or recording. Connect your mobile phone, laptop, etc to the 1/8" stereo jack.
- Headphone Output: The Headphone output can handle headphones with an impedance of 16-600ohms. Connect your headphones to the 1/8" stereo jack and set the desired level from the dedicated potentiometer next to the jack.
- Balanced Outputs: The two balanced outputs add routing versatility and the option of using ADAM as a fully equipped audio interface.
- Direct Output: An XLR Output with a ground lift switch provides a reliable standard connection to a mixing desk or external audio interface for a guaranteed low-noise signal.
- MIDI In: A standard 1/8" TRS jack allows connecting an external MIDI controller to ADAM for even more flexibility.
- USB: A Micro USB B connector allows you to connect the pedal to PC/Mac to load cabinet simulation impulse responses to the pedal and control various other settings.
- Darkglass ADAM Dimensions: 18 x 12 x 6 cm
- 7.086 x 7.724 x 2.362 inches
The Darkglass ADAM has a current draw of 500mA. only use a regulated 9V DC adapter with a center-negative plug. Due to ecological reasons it does not accept batteries. Unregulaaated power supplies and/or higher voltages may result in suboptimal noise performance and even damage your unit, voiding the warranty.
Description$699.99 Add to cart
1 x 12 500 Watt Light-Weight Portable Bass Cabinet
Description$429.99 Add to cart
Distortion Multi Band Compressor & EQ Bass Pedal
Description$249.99 Add to cart
Cabsim Headphone Amp
Description$199.00 Add to cart
Bass Overdrive Pedal
Description$149.99 Add to cart
Bass Octave Deluxe Pedal
Description$149.00 Add to cart
Professional Monitor Headphones
Description$129.95 Add to cart
Low Profile Power Brick w Switching Power Supply Technology
Description$29.95 Add to cart
Straight to Straight 1/4 inch Guitar Cable 20-Ft